Current time: 29-Mar-24, 11:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
question
26-Mar-14, 00:47
Hello there.
I saw today for the first time this website and i must say i'm pretty blown away.
Exactly what i was searching for, so i will for sure test it and eventually take the 3 or 6month Wink because i only search a very legit triggerbot. dont need aim/visuals/radar etc..

now my questions:
What anti cheats does it support at the moment? ESEA,altpug,ESL,EAC, etc . ?
I mainly want to play in MM, ESEA, ESL and eventually some anticheats from cups/tourneys which i dont know yet, because i just started back in to csgo.
Is there any way if not to get a private bypass?
When was the latest test in that leagues? any activate proof esl/esea accounts who using that cheat? thanks regards
Would be awesome to get some pm answers if possible!
26-Mar-14, 02:10
Haha thanks Big Grin

We support: SMAC, VAC, altPUG. These are the ones we ensure no detections on and Libra, but Libra is down atm.
But "unofficially" we're undetected on ESL and ESEA too, but EAC is preventing the cheat from working by hooking system API's, haven't tested others, and we're getting more undetected all the time as I'm working 24/7 on anti-technics, like right now I'm working on PE Header Emulation.
We don't do private requests ATM, but I'm thinking about adding a product for the Rich guys, we're they can pay like 20x the price to get a unique build.
Latest test were today, well I play often ESEA Smile The cheat is even tested used in 2 Cups, went to semifinal Smile
We can't provide proofs, providing proofs would be exposing an account, and I don't want to be banned, after all I don't know if you're secretely a guy from ESEA.
26-Mar-14, 05:08
so when i purchase 3month i can play at the moment in esl wire & esea ?
will there be any announcement before i load the cheat that it is "maybe detected" or "updating" ? even for esea&esl when u say its unofficialy unsupported.
thanks Wink
26-Mar-14, 06:01
(26-Mar-14 05:08)killa.tank Wrote:  so when i purchase 3month i can play at the moment in esl wire & esea ?
will there be any announcement before i load the cheat that it is "maybe detected" or "updating" ? even for esea&esl when u say its unofficialy unsupported.
thanks Wink
Damn you gave me an idea to make some sort of anti-cheat update detection, wonder why I never thought about that.
But no, but you'll see yourself when it update I'm pretty sure.
26-Mar-14, 13:05
No problems for me on ESEA and ESL. I just want to let you know. Smile
27-Mar-14, 01:12
is there a legit config setup help in the costumer forums ?Smile cause i have no clue what numbers/etc. i would have to fill in that it looks legit.. Surprised im totally new to cheating
27-Mar-14, 01:12
(27-Mar-14 01:12)killa.tank Wrote:  is there a legit config setup help in the costumer forums ?Smile cause i have no clue what numbers/etc. i would have to fill in that it looks legit.. Surprised im totally new to cheating

The defaults are what the owner / most of the users use. You'll be fine Wink
27-Mar-14, 01:34
(27-Mar-14 01:12)killa.tank Wrote:  is there a legit config setup help in the costumer forums ?Smile cause i have no clue what numbers/etc. i would have to fill in that it looks legit.. Surprised im totally new to cheating
I'll be making a explaning video this night.
27-Mar-14, 03:32
what about the recent cs:go update and changed hitboxes and stuff? now cheats are fucked until they are patched ? Big Grin
27-Mar-14, 03:40
(27-Mar-14 03:32)killa.tank Wrote:  what about the recent cs:go update and changed hitboxes and stuff? now cheats are fucked until they are patched ? Big Grin
That's no problem for me, I've just updated the cheat to work with new update Smile
27-Mar-14, 03:44
^ Nice and quick, nearly lost an eagle game because it was down without me knowing =P Good thing I'm subpar. Wink
27-Mar-14, 22:36
hm, so how long do you think it will stay ud on ESEA? and do you think all users will get banned or just some who didnt setup it right or didnt use it the legit waychinese
and how long do you think it will take you to get ESEA bypass again after it got detected? because i want a private smooth legit triggerbot who is always steady up for ESEA =)
thanks, regards
27-Mar-14, 22:44
(27-Mar-14 22:36)killa.tank Wrote:  hm, so how long do you think it will stay ud on ESEA? and do you think all users will get banned or just some who didnt setup it right or didnt use it the legit waychinese
and how long do you think it will take you to get ESEA bypass again after it got detected? because i want a private smooth legit triggerbot who is always steady up for ESEA =)
thanks, regards
Until they come buying it. But I do research on each customer, maybe there good at hiding as a normal customer, maybe not. But it depends on they buy the cheat, and it's rare they buy cheats, they have only been known to buy organner.
It will take 1 day I think Smile maybe 2 or 3.
27-Mar-14, 22:46
and all users will be detected&banned when they find it ? don't want to loose my accounts because i have very old esl/esea/steamaccount .. always played legit Sad
27-Mar-14, 22:48
(27-Mar-14 22:46)killa.tank Wrote:  and all users will be detected&banned when they find it ? don't want to loose my accounts because i have very old esl/esea/steamaccount .. always played legit Sad
Maybe, maybe not. As every cheat module which is loader is 20-40% different from the others

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)