Current time: 28-Mar-24, 14:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Resjert honest review (3 month experience)
19-Jun-15, 21:46
I was using Hexui from March to now. It is my honest review after 3 months of using it (I bought 6 month subscription).

Aimbot - 7/10
Aimbot is good and with proper settings very legit but have some issues.

Triggerbot - 7/10
Triggerbot does what it should. I had some issues with it when combinned with RCS but it's fixed now.

SoundESP - 6/10
Since patch beeping randomly and not beeping at some players but most problems is fixed now. Confusing in maps like Nuke or Overpass with more than 1 level.

RCS - 3/10
In fact it does control the recoil but... it shakes like a crazy, it's buggy when using together with triggerbot or aimbot for me, mouse is going down as hell and trigger stops shooting, veeeeery unlegit. Even macros with pattern is better than this.

Technical side - 5/10
I had many issues with this cheat that lead me to format PC. It helped but other fixes didn't work. Cheat had many issues with features, the worst ones are listed above, most are fixed now but some still occurs. Some random errors and crashes. Not so good.

Support - 10/10
When I had issue I contacted with one of the mods that spend with me over 5 hours solving my problem. He tried really hard and gave A LOT of tips and fixes. One of the best supports ever Wink

Security - 2/10
3 months - 2 VAC detections - some untrusted issues due to a bug. Even some public cheats stay undetected longer. I can't trust in HeXui security now. Sorry Sad

When commenting this remember that is my review and my opinion. Thank you.
20-Jun-15, 00:01
I agree in 2 months i got 3 detections with rare accounts. but..
I searched for cheat with good security, in begin hexui was good but now...
20-Jun-15, 09:43
(20-Jun-15 00:01)gzimximi Wrote:  I agree in 2 months i got 3 detections with rare accounts. but..
But we have only been detected once in 2 months?

Btw thanks for your review, I linked it for reference in the vac news thread, since some people can't make a review with the vac detection in mind, in a posetive and adult manner
Please take a bot-game with the new RCS today btw, it's extremely good now, sorry for the the latest bugs on it.
20-Jun-15, 13:08
I hope next 3 months will be better for Hexui Smile

I will test it as fast as possible Big Grin
20-Jun-15, 16:50
(20-Jun-15 09:43)Menalix Wrote:  
(20-Jun-15 00:01)gzimximi Wrote:  I agree in 2 months i got 3 detections with rare accounts. but..

Btw thanks for your review, I linked it for reference in the vac news thread, since some people can't make a review with the vac detection in mind, in a posetive and adult manner
Please take a bot-game with the new RCS today btw, it's extremely good now, sorry for the the latest bugs on it.

I have 3 detected account ..
21-Jun-15, 06:31
(20-Jun-15 16:50)gzimximi Wrote:  
(20-Jun-15 09:43)Menalix Wrote:  

I have 3 detected account ..

I don't get why you would use cheats with 3 different accounts........ Best to have a seperate for cheating.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)