Current time: 08-May-24, 23:17 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Moving host (23-06-2015).
23-Jun-15, 16:56
Been quite a journey in different hosts right now:

Meebox -> NameCheap -> Genious Guard -> OVH -> NameCheap -> And now Digital Ocean

Due to the high user amount of Hexui, we need a unmanaged host, that we better can scale for our needs, we have configured the new server to be perfect for our needs running on a Ubuntu x64 server with Nginx + PHP-FPM configured.
We just need to move the SQL databases and point the dns in right direction.

We will of course stay using CloudFare's CDN, but additional use Succuri as middle-man firewall.

The movement will happen on 24-06-2015 Europe mid day time, and their might be a 1-4 hours down time.
23-Jun-15, 16:59
nnuuuuuu
23-Jun-15, 17:33
Will the cheat be online when the move is happening?
23-Jun-15, 17:45
(23-Jun-15 17:33)Kspade Wrote:  Will the cheat be online when the move is happening?

Only if you get to login before the update happening, but we'll try to make sure the cheat auth only has a fee minutes down time.
23-Jun-15, 19:42
i did not get my additional week added to my subscription and it ended yesterday, idk if we get it at a later time, im just asking
23-Jun-15, 21:52
(23-Jun-15 19:42)sizedbox Wrote:  i did not get my additional week added to my subscription and it ended yesterday, idk if we get it at a later time, im just asking

I do not think we will get 1 week for ban vac *untrusted*
23-Jun-15, 22:32
(23-Jun-15 19:42)sizedbox Wrote:  i did not get my additional week added to my subscription and it ended yesterday, idk if we get it at a later time, im just asking

I'm celebrating a girl friend's graduation atm, send me a message with capitilized title and I'll fix tomorrow

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Closed