Current time: 05-May-24, 13:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
This cheat have problems with randomly crashes?
11-May-14, 22:02 (This post was last modified: 11-May-14 22:03 by Tosajow.)
1: Hi, I am interested in this cheat, but I would like to know if this cheat have problems with random crashes. I come from Royalhack, and and had continually crashes, all the time.

2: I would also like to know if the cheat is continually updated when updating the CS GO, for example. I guess when updated, cheats become more detectable, no?

Regards.
11-May-14, 22:45
Haven't experienced any crashes so far and have been using it for a couple days now.

As for as I know it's updated ASAP.
11-May-14, 22:49
Yes I crashed once while using the cheat. This was just a game crash. I also have had total system freezes while using the cheat.
11-May-14, 22:54 (This post was last modified: 11-May-14 22:55 by Tosajow.)
(11-May-14 22:49)Neo Wrote:  Yes I crashed once while using the cheat. This was just a game crash. I also have had total system freezes while using the cheat.

I with Royalhack I dont have freezes system completely, but ran csgo and crash. It created a game, and crash. I got the Matchmakihng, and crash, and then I did not detect that Steam was open.

There may be some crash, it's normal, but the crash is very common in this cheat? Greetings.
11-May-14, 22:56
I have never had a single crash, and it gets update really fast depending on when the update is Smile. But mostly its up and running within 1 hour from my experience. Also depending on how big the update is. Smile
Hope to see you inside.
Cheers
12-May-14, 00:01 (This post was last modified: 12-May-14 00:02 by Tosajow.)
this hack have in-game panel configuration?
12-May-14, 00:10
(12-May-14 00:01)Tosajow Wrote:  this hack have in-game panel configuration?

no
12-May-14, 00:28 (This post was last modified: 12-May-14 00:28 by Neo.)
No, crashes are not normal. I am just an odd case, maybe. Like, yesterday was the first time CSGO crashed instead of my computer freezing. It crashed and I had to reload the cheat. After reloading, the triggerbot wouldn't work at times. And I have a really fast computer in today's standard.

The cause of system freezing is unknown. I'm not sure what to look for in crash logs to figure it out just yet. I do have an overclock but I ran a stress test at 100% for over 7 hours and it didn't crash.
12-May-14, 05:54
The cheat won't crash anything, unless you have some computer problems, the cheat is an external application therefore it doesn't affect on the game.
12-May-14, 08:53
Welcome Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)