Current time: 19-Apr-24, 09:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Hexui review(short)
25-Jun-15, 04:34 (This post was last modified: 25-Jun-15 04:36 by Velozity.)
Alright, I first came here in early march from another game's forum. This is handsdown, the best cheat I have used for any game. Its simply perfect.
I was only banned once during the wave mid april when hexui was struck by detection but luckily enough my main survived it and only my smurf was banned. Ever since 1st of may when Hexui was back up and running I've been using it on my main and even when some ppl got vacced recently it survived.

Me and my friends placed 2nd and 1st in a few faceit tournaments, none of them knows I'm cheating and one of them is faceit admin himself, rofl.

ESP: Just perfect, I've studied my demos and can honestly say that it looks like pure gamesense, 10/10.

Aimbot: I have been struggling some with the aimbot but recently I managed to get it to the stage I want it to be like, sometimes when ur above or below your target you kind of get the lock-on to their head but so far none have noticed and I'm getting better at avoiding those kind of moves. I'll give this an 7/10 due to it still managed to lock through walls, other than that its very effective.(love it together with my akWink)

Triggerbot: One word should be enough to describe this function, excellent.
I'm only using the trigger for my awp, have never been called out for triggerbotting and it hits about every shot, 10/10.

RCS: I've gone back to using the rcs again once at home, I'm always disabling it during LAN, same goes for ESP.
Its very effective if used correctly, 9/10 due to some random flicks but they are now fixad afaik, havent experienced any flicking recently.

Menalix: Amazing, only wish for his Skype or whatever to be able to reach out to him if needed, now thats something we cant have as it would fill his friendlist too much since everybody would like to have him added(I only assume this.)
Thank you so much for your time, Menalix, everytime I notice cs was updated you always had updated the cheat. Keep doing what you're doing best and hopefully you'll be with us for a long time providing the excellent service you've done till this day.
You get 10/10, no question about it.

If anyone is concerned wether buying this cheat or not, do not search further. You have found the cheat you were looking for.
If you have gotten this far down, thanks for reading, sorry for any typos or whatever, I wrote this on my phone and autocorrect is a bitch.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)