Current time: 29-Mar-24, 09:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
nitro's review of Hexui
01-Jul-15, 17:42
I'm going to be writing my first ever review, hope you'll enjoy.

Aimbot
This is a legit cheat, and the aimbot does what it should. You have full customization over all the settings, which is the first time I ever see in a paid cheat. I give this category a solid 10/10.

Triggerbot
Triggerbot also does the same as it should, you have full customization over it as well, occasionally it didn't work but it's great now. I give this a solid 9/10.

ESP/visual aids
This cheat only features a sound esp, basically you hear a beep when an enemy is close by. Which is great and original because I have never seen it in the past with any other cheats. Unfortunately, that's all you're going to get. You won't get any wallhacks/chams or anything else.
I give this category a solid 6/10.

User Interface
This cheat does not feature any in-game menus, rather a config file that you reconfigure before you launch the game. Honestly would appreciate an in-game menu just to facilitate configuring settings. The cheat features a special lan-mode option in the config file which doesn't make any cmd window pop up, which is useful if you're going at a lan. I give this a 6/10.

Security
This cheat has one of the lowest detection rates out of all the providers, and when Hexui does get detected, they compensate with extra subscription days. Nothing bad about this category, I give this a solid 10/10.

tl;dr amazing cheat, cheap, does what it should, very low detection rates.

I hope readers have enjoyed reading this thread as much as I've enjoyed using this cheat.
Good day.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)