Current time: 28-Mar-24, 19:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
My Customer review
23-Jul-15, 07:01 (This post was last modified: 25-Jul-15 11:25 by kakelberg.)
Ok i give here my updated review. I write my experience here in order from the moment i subscripted here.
One thing i see bad in this community is that when i came to ask someting, and post it to "wrong" section i got instantly warning. And yea my post was related to the forum section but seems was not right place.
I still think should just told me to not post in this section, instead giving instantly warning. We all are humans,and humans do mistakes.

The subscription worked very nice and i got acces very fast.
With forum information and video of Menalix it was very easy to download and start use the cheat.
The settings was first bit complicated to find out a good one, and even still are, but with some settings given in "settings" section i got in a start and then modify this more for myself.
The high modifying possiblity of settings like own settings for every weapon) are very nice, but there could be even more modify options.
The cheat seems be probably best of what ive been test, but has also some things that could be improved.

+Aimbot for awp seems to be great, only having one problem - should be able to put option to not aim trought the walls and smoke.
Sometimes i find that the aim finds an enemy trought some small wall making this look suspicious.
And especially when i be shooting trought the smoke with aimbot on (cant see enemy, only guess and try my luck) the aimbot finds out the enemy and moves crosshair excactly on it and kill it (this looks really unlegit).

+ The recoil control looks nice, but it appears to continue a while even after stop shooting, and this makes hard to re-aim for new shoot.

+The lan mode, making it hide and nothing visible are pretty cool.

-I dont find a way to use aimbot for riffles or pistols that would not look too weird and unlegit moving the crosshair the way easy can see its aimbot . I think some silent aim with low fov could do it better?

-Triggerbot seems kinda useless and buggy(?), or then i dont know to use it, but i dont find any way to use it for riffles at least and for awp aimbot seems be better. for cz75(auto pistol) it seems to be useful. When i try it with riffles, the recoil gets crazy and it shoots like insane to air looking like some silver shooting making impossible to control it, sometimes it also looks like recoul control would work, but then suddenly shoot the crosshair to fking sky and the bot still shooting to air Big Grin. i did try so many settings for it and nothing seemed be really any better.

ok thats my review and it could be possible i just dont know how to use all those, but if so, i hope somebody can tell me a way to use triggerbot or aimbot for rifles looking legit.
23-Jul-15, 10:17 (This post was last modified: 23-Jul-15 10:19 by FiddeM.)
This subforum (settings) is for releases ONLY don't ask for settings here it will result in warnings/bans.

If you read the sticky thread made by the Administrator before posting in Settings forum you should have known why i gave you a warning. I dont care what you typed to me above because rules are rules the fact that you flame me in PM about how shitty our community is when you get a warning for breaking the rules. Warnings are not something that will kill you, you get warnings before you get banned thats how we let you know what you did wrong, your actually the first one who got pissed for getting 1 single warning.
23-Jul-15, 11:26
kakelberg, if Fidde allowed people to ask for settings, we would end up with a forum with threats where people only ask for settings, which would not be useful to anyone. So in the end we just want to make sure users like you doesn't have to make threads for settings but can go in there and find some.
24-Jul-15, 08:28 (This post was last modified: 24-Jul-15 08:31 by kakelberg.)
(23-Jul-15 11:26)Menalix Wrote:  kakelberg, if Fidde allowed people to ask for settings, we would end up with a forum with threats where people only ask for settings, which would not be useful to anyone. So in the end we just want to make sure users like you doesn't have to make threads for settings but can go in there and find some.

Yeah i understand that and its ok, but could just kindly told me that i should not post in this section, instead giving instantly warning when i first time come post something here and make some human mistake, i can guarantee i understand normal words.

However i may exagerated and the warning wasnt so big deal, but at least he should not answer in way like "fuck you, i dont care what you say". makes feel like you dont give a shit about your customers.

Like you now reply me in good manner and polite, brings me back my faith in this community, i may be changing my mind and continue with hexui.

Remember, being polite dont cost nothing for you, but it may bring you alot =)
24-Jul-15, 14:29
Im sorry if i came out wrong with my saying in the pm, but i do care about the customers thats why when i cant help through Support ticket i do my best through teamviewer or let you all add my personal skype account to do my best Smile. Dont get me wrong i dont hate you or anyone else and i really didnt want to come out wrong with saying it like that i take it back. but what i mean is please read the sticky posts before posting in Forums like Settings. once again im sorry if i was being a jerk.
25-Jul-15, 10:42 (This post was last modified: 25-Jul-15 10:43 by kakelberg.)
(24-Jul-15 14:29)FiddeM Wrote:  Im sorry if i came out wrong with my saying in the pm, but i do care about the customers thats why when i cant help through Support ticket i do my best through teamviewer or let you all add my personal skype account to do my best Smile. Dont get me wrong i dont hate you or anyone else and i really didnt want to come out wrong with saying it like that i take it back. but what i mean is please read the sticky posts before posting in Forums like Settings. once again im sorry if i was being a jerk.

Ok ok man its forgotten, and all good, thanks for fix my view about you. Im also not normally such a whiner, just felt like i would not be welcome in this place and that you would not care a shit about the customers.

I think i will edit this review, since my view of you and this place has changed.
Sorry for any harm.

ps. still i hope if i make any mistake, could just tell me kindly that i did wrong, and for sure i dont do this anymore. i am not sure how the warning system works, but i have now 40% and if i get 100% i will get banned from here ?
25-Jul-15, 19:51
We rarely ban customers dont worry about that. 100% warning will give you a ban yes but not perm only 1-3 days.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)