Current time: 03-May-24, 00:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
aimpause?
31-Jul-15, 18:09
hi

what exactly does aimpause do?

im looking for a wire proof, non-sticky aimbot

thx
31-Jul-15, 23:18
ESL wire is unknown you should wait until we know for sure its Undetected there or else your buying it for nothing.
31-Jul-15, 23:30
alright, thanks for your answer

but what about the aimbot - could i set it up, so that it would only be active while tapping (=non-sticky)?
31-Jul-15, 23:43
Yes, basically when ever you hold down mouse 1 or whatever your aimbot is set to, the aimbot will become activated.
01-Aug-15, 00:29
ah ok, that means it is always sticky :/

thanks
01-Aug-15, 01:10 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-15 01:11 by jarredmw.)
You could configure the trigger bot to what you want it to do. Such as only shoot a few bullets with the burst setting.
01-Aug-15, 01:14
i am not a big fan of triggerbots

i only want a small aim assistance, which doesnt interfere with my spraying (non-sticky aimbot)

but thanks for your help anyway
01-Aug-15, 01:56
We got Aimbot yes. it doesnt stick no.
01-Aug-15, 02:09
so they aimbot deactivates, once it reaches the set hitbox? or can i set a specific aimtime, during which the aimbot is active?

or is it simply always active, as long the aimkey is pressed (=sticky if crosshair is in the fov area)

thx
01-Aug-15, 02:31
The aimbot will active as soon as you hit the mouse1 key thats the aimkey and then it will sleep

AimbotPause is the feature who makes the aimbot sleep for a amount of MS you set.
01-Aug-15, 03:08 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-15 03:09 by FINALFLUSH.)
not sure if i did understand it yet

lets say i set the hitbox on the chest with smooth=0 (so it flicks (easier to understand the scenario))

my crosshair is in the fov-area but not on the chest, and i start spraying -> aimbot should flick on the chest.
due to recoil, the crosshair moves away from the chest, but is still in the fov-area while i keep spraying. what happens then?
-> it DOES NOT flick back on the chest? then its non-sticky (which i prefer)
-> if it flicks back, its a sticky aimbot (which most aimbots without non-sticky option or aimtime are)

thanks
01-Aug-15, 03:13 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-15 03:14 by FiddeM.)
With smooth 0 it will flick really fast yes if his in the aimfov

https://www.youtube.com/user/MrFiddish/v...=dd&view=0

check my videos and you will see how it works
01-Aug-15, 04:02
looks like its sticky when spraying, as far as i can judge based on the videos

thanks for your help though
01-Aug-15, 05:13
It doesnt stick on anyone on the videos thats me normally playing but heck better because aim assist provided from aimbot. it will stick if you dont have aimbotpause

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)