Current time: 18-Apr-24, 22:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My first week of Hexui review
03-Aug-15, 22:17 (This post was last modified: 26-Nov-15 21:35 by xkAAz.)
Safeness:

This is the only cheat I've used that I haven't gotten a game ban with, even after using VunoClub, Aimware, FakeDownBoy$, x22, and R3Cheats.

As for VAC, I've never been VACd using any cheat but and this cheat wasn't a problem either.

10/10

Aimbot:

The aimbot is probably the best feature in the cheat or any cheat at that, it's a legit aimbot but it's very powerful aswell if you can aim yourself, even if you can't aim it's powerful but a low fov might interest you to stay away from game bans. The way to make it most efficient would be aiming at head level(some people i know who have that cheat don't do that.)

10/10

Trigger:

The triggerbot needs improvement, it's kind of hard to use the RCS and triggerbot at the same time and if you use RCS on the aimbot it makes it use RCS on the triggerbot aswell, or just stand-alone RCS. I don't really like trigger at all with any cheat.

7/10

Support:

The support is very fast, however the cheat is self-explanatory and if you do need any help the questions have probably already been answered in the "support" thread. Menalix and FiddeM have been a great help to customers. Smile

10/10

RCS:

The RCS is powerful, but it needs more power while still attempting to look legit.

8.5/10

SoundESP:

The Sound ESP is the most unique feature and very useful, I think this feature was a big help in saving me from a Overwatch ban, it doesn't exactly tell you where they are. So you don't look through walls on accident or anything,
phenomenal!

10/10
My experience with HeXui isn't over, I will possibly return if the cheat I made doesn't work out well. Bye for now and will love to maybe see myself back into this community again.
03-Aug-15, 22:31
Thanks for the fine review hope to have you here longer :=)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)