Current time: 03-May-24, 09:46 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
CS:GO Questions
04-Aug-15, 00:53 (This post was last modified: 04-Aug-15 00:58 by thegodness.)
Hello guys, I'm new here and I wanna ask some questions.

1. Is there any posibility to get VAC Banned? I do own a really old account with around 10 games on it and it will be a big loss for me if I lose it. Heard that you guys got one of the best detection rate, I ain't scared of overwatch because I've got a brain but I'm scared of VAC. Do you actually update the cheat daily to keep it undetected? Should I get a smurf account? I'm just interested in matchmaking and ocasionally faceit.

2. How's the aimbot? I've been wondering about it, will you guys help me get great settings and teach me how to use it just like in that great promo video? Also, do you guys own silent aim? I've been a member of another provider and they got a really strong silent aim but really shit VAC protection. It's basically you shooting close to the enemy and you headshot him no matter if you hit the head or you shoot close to it but in replay/spectate mode it looks completely legit,

3. I've heard that most of people from here are very friendly, can I actually play with some of you guys including moderators and customers? I'm a nice and friendly guy too. We gonna rank up fast and easy together, obviously the main point is having fun.

Thanks in advice!
04-Aug-15, 01:15
1. Its always a risk of VAC ban using cheats at all times, you should get a smurf playing with cheats yes.

2. We have a really awesome aimbot that i use daily its not a silent Aimbot is a ventrilo.exe works like aim assist but its great, Admins/Moderators we dont assist you in making settings because we dont have time with that we will only assist you in issues regarding the cheat and other problems that actually needs our attention but there is free settings and such on Settings release forum.

3. Yes our community has really good customers they are friendly and their is Lobby links provided in shoutbox when people plays. I myself dont add customers but at some points i might post 1 lobby link where i play but i have a rank limit at supreme.
04-Aug-15, 01:39
Sounds really good, thanks for the fast support.

Last question: When was the last detection? Was it on 19th of June and was it your first ever detection?
04-Aug-15, 01:50
That was the last detection, also it was not the first ever one. Hexui has been hit by a few VAC waves, but from my experience it is the most safe private hack available on the market.
04-Aug-15, 01:53
There is 2 clients
1 for Standards and 1 for Exclusives

I believe Exclusive goes on sale from time to time but it isn't right now.. Did I mention when it is on sale it's lifetime?

The exclusive client has been UD since 2014

However, for the standard it was detected April 17th.
04-Aug-15, 01:55
We have been detected 3-4 times since we have opend if im correct.
05-Aug-15, 00:57
Really nice to hear, looking forward to buy once I cash some money in my paypal. Well, you don't assist customers in making their own settings, but are there any settings especially settings from promo video shared in private board?
05-Aug-15, 01:15
(05-Aug-15 00:57)thegodness Wrote:  Really nice to hear, looking forward to buy once I cash some money in my paypal. Well, you don't assist customers in making their own settings, but are there any settings especially settings from promo video shared in private board?

Nope, you can buy them from FiddeM for $50(every update you'd get his new settings) or $20 for just getting them one time. I believe his settings are the promo ones.
05-Aug-15, 01:21
Never really heard of paying for settings after buying the hack honestly lol.. I would've offer like an extra 5$ for the greatest settings ever but not 50$, like c'mon...
05-Aug-15, 01:34
(05-Aug-15 01:21)thegodness Wrote:  Never really heard of paying for settings after buying the hack honestly lol.. I would've offer like an extra 5$ for the greatest settings ever but not 50$, like c'mon...

I know, it's crazy. But in the end, I bet they're worth it.
05-Aug-15, 16:47
Well I want a reply from him about settings and prices, I'm very unexperienced in making trigger and aim settings
05-Aug-15, 16:55 (This post was last modified: 05-Aug-15 16:55 by jarredmw.)
You can find your own settings across the forum which can be used. Or you can go into game and customize your settings in a bot match and try to figure out what is the best for you. But either way, I'd go with buying settings from Mr. Clue or Fidd. Mr Clue is cheaper, but some say his settings aren't legit ( I think they are legit). Then Fidd has high prices, but his settings are very well constructed and he is a very nice guy. So whatever you decide to do, there are quite a few options on how to obtain settings.
05-Aug-15, 17:05
If you want to talk to me either PM Or Skype me really im active mostly in Skype and PM Tongue and Forum ;C I got nothing to do ;(

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)