Current time: 28-Mar-24, 23:22 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review of HEXUI cheat after 3 months of using!
08-Aug-15, 18:04 (This post was last modified: 08-Aug-15 18:11 by SquidZ.)
Before I started using HEXUI, I had another cheat for CS:GO and initially bought it for CS:S, but after buying I found out that the CS:S cheat is down. I am not saying that its the administrator's problems that the cheat doesn't work. I guess it was my mistake that I had to ask this in the Pre-Sale subforum. So don't make my mistake, if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask them in the available to you subforums. I started using the cheat for GO after my old cheat's subscription was gone and I thought that I'd give Hexui a try.

My first subscription month was very strange because I couldn't find and didn't understand how to use the cheat, mainly the config. Then I started making my own one which was a huge pile of shit. In the last days of my subscription I've mixed different settings on the forum and I can say I have pretty good result. I'm always top-fragging, however I get called out a cheater sometimes. You can always buy HEXUI AUTOMATIC CONFIG. I have never tried it out but people say it's a really easy way to get your own config.

TRIGGERBOT/AIMBOT
I have used in GO about 4 cheats but HEXUI's aimbot and triggerbot are the best. Again it depends on your config but if u find a good one you will understand what I am talking about.
100000000000/5

SOUND ESP
I thought it was some kind of 7.1 stereo sound so you will understand where does your enemy come from, which is not! I was using a high distance with the SOUND ESP and i didn't understand where the enemies where comming from, but then I saw an advice that was about lowering the distance and setting a higher frequency and now it is much easier! Now it's something that makes me look pro but sometimes when I don't understand where the enemy is it's ok coz it's not so obvious that I'm a cheater!
3.5/5

SECURITY
I didn't get any VAC on 3 accounts, however I got overwatch coz of my shit settings on one account.
I don't play faceit or other stuff and I don't know about them but on MM it is very secure
5/5

SUPPORT
MENALIX- always updates the cheat if there is a problem, even when he is on holiday. +REP)
FIDDEM- a very active moderator, if u have any problem he answers like in 30 mins or so. Again +REP
I don't know nothing more about other moderators because I didn't speak to them
I was using an old account on HEXUI for two months, then I was stupid again(yaaay) and i bought a new subscription while having an active one. I didn't get it activated on my previous account because MENALIX(Administrator) said I need to give them the paypal code or some stuff, which I didn't have because I don't have paypal and I buy HEXUI from a russian guy which sells it for 20$/month(lol, i'm dumb).
I bought another account and now it is ok.
3/5
I'd rather put 10/5, but after this story I've lost some trust in the team :(

Overall, don't make my mistakes and never buy junk cheats like aimjunkies or chlenix. If you want to have great security and aimbot definetly buy HEXUI!!!
08-Aug-15, 18:20
wait who sold you 20? i need hexui too but i dont have paypal.
08-Aug-15, 18:32
(08-Aug-15 18:20)JLOL Wrote:  wait who sold you 20? i need hexui too but i dont have paypal.

If u have Vkontake.ru account I can give u his name and u can talk to him, though he is russian and doesnt speak english
08-Aug-15, 18:37
do you have paypal?
08-Aug-15, 18:47
(08-Aug-15 18:37)JLOL Wrote:  do you have paypal?

No.
08-Aug-15, 18:53
so how you bought it?
08-Aug-15, 19:09
(08-Aug-15 18:53)JLOL Wrote:  so how you bought it?

From the same guy with 20$ coz I know russian
08-Aug-15, 20:10
can you buy me if i give you 30e worth keys?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)