Current time: 06-May-24, 23:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Wanna buy again Hexui.
13-Aug-15, 09:11
Hello boys, i'm old user of hexui.
Got few VAC's with hexui what is condition of the cheat with VAC.
And can i pay with PaySafeCard?
13-Aug-15, 13:00
None of the moderators/administrators will accept paysafecard but I will.

No VACs since April or so. Some were hit in June but it was a untrusted problem I believe.
13-Aug-15, 18:16
(13-Aug-15 13:00)xkAAz Wrote:  None of the moderators/administrators will accept paysafecard but I will.

No VACs since April or so. Some were hit in June but it was a untrusted problem I believe.
if you do with xkaaz be sure to do it with MiddleMan with mod or admin you cant trust any1
13-Aug-15, 23:49
That's his choice to make, stop making my name out to be bad.
14-Aug-15, 00:40
Jlol if you go around and call him a scammer without proof i will be forced to give you a warning for harassing him.
14-Aug-15, 13:34
(14-Aug-15 00:40)FiddeM Wrote:  Jlol if you go around and call him a scammer without proof i will be forced to give you a warning for harassing him.
Im not saying he is a scammer. im pointing out that you should do it with middleman who ever wants to buy it from you. not only xkaaz.
14-Aug-15, 17:16
if you do with xkaaz be sure to do it with MiddleMan with mod or admin you cant trust any1 <<--
14-Aug-15, 22:47
Yeah i said that because xkaaz was the guy who wanted to buy it for him. But i ment any1
15-Aug-15, 00:33
You could've rephrased like
"If you're going to buy the cheat from someone, make sure to use a middleman"

You didn't even have to say "you can't trust anyone" because it makes it look like you've been scammed on this forums or that we're a bad community.
15-Aug-15, 11:50
Yeah but it is true you can't trust anyone. Because alot tried to scam me when i tried to buy hexui. But still im not gonna fight over this. no replying anymore.
16-Aug-15, 02:07
(15-Aug-15 11:50)JLOL Wrote:  Yeah but it is true you can't trust anyone. Because alot tried to scam me when i tried to buy hexui. But still im not gonna fight over this. no replying anymore.

No one "tried" to scam you, you're just accusing people of scamming because they don't want to go first because you are capable of scamming more than anyone using PayPal.

Stop accusing people of scamming you, please. It's getting old and it makes you sound like a child when you think everyone on the forums wants to scam you.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)