Current time: 28-Mar-24, 14:45 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
My honest Review
27-Aug-15, 15:02 (This post was last modified: 27-Aug-15 15:02 by KenKaneki.)
I am costumer since today so its like a first impression.

Positive:

- Easy to use.
- Its a very legit cheat because of the features like Sound Esp
- You dont have to disable UEFI or anything else like UAC or DEP.
- You get fast a answear at the forum.
- The aimbot and triggerbot is very legit and you can choose for every single weapon different settings.
- Low price
- Support alot of Anticheats
- You can use it on Lan

Negative:

- You have to plug out the usb where the client is.
(but i know only 1 provider where you dont have to do it because he hide his files on usb by the most you have to do it)
- Its not easy to find setting which suit yourself.

I say its a solid hack for a very good price but probably nothing for public cheaters. And you need skill to use it legit becauseyou cant just go where it beep beeps sound i coming and kill the enemy you have to check specific spots.

By rating from 10 max i give Hexui 8/10 for the Aimbot/Triggerbot.

By rating from 10 max i give Hexui 10/10 for the Sound Esp.

By rating from 10 max i give Hexui 10/10 for the Anticheat Support.

I will change the Review later to 10/10 all if i found out how to get well working settings.
27-Aug-15, 16:23
just giving tip if you want to get good settings i prefer to buy it from fiddem. I know its annoying but when u use its awesome Smile Nice review
27-Aug-15, 18:39 (This post was last modified: 27-Aug-15 18:39 by xkAAz.)
^urite- As I said on the thread you made about "buying settings." I am willing to help with ak/m4/deagle settings.
And I have decent AWP settings. Well, they're actually better than FiddeMs in my opinion and I haven't been OW'd using them so..

Pm on here on my Skype "nah.fam1"
I want this review changed to 10/10 Smile
27-Aug-15, 19:30
how are they better when i hit every shot legit :-D +its good with all guns. but the price is problem tho.
27-Aug-15, 19:39
(27-Aug-15 19:30)JLOL Wrote:  how are they better when i hit every shot legit :-D +its good with all guns. but the price is problem tho.

I only think they're better cause I use a higher FOV that covers their body or if you barely miss it will show a small flick and still hit them.
The problem about the AWP with aimbot is you never miss.
Or at least I don't. ;3
27-Aug-15, 21:35
(27-Aug-15 19:39)xkAAz Wrote:  
(27-Aug-15 19:30)JLOL Wrote:  how are they better when i hit every shot legit :-D +its good with all guns. but the price is problem tho.

I only think they're better cause I use a higher FOV that covers their body or if you barely miss it will show a small flick and still hit them.
Or at least I don't. ;3

says the guy who bought my settings and loved em Smile, i dont use higher FOV because of the Visiblity check, we dont have that, using higher fov would be really how do i say this in a nice way Big Grin not smart? Big Grin
28-Aug-15, 06:16
(27-Aug-15 21:35)FiddeM Wrote:  
(27-Aug-15 19:39)xkAAz Wrote:  

Or at least I don't. ;3

says the guy who bought my settings and loved em Smile, i dont use higher FOV because of the Visiblity check, we dont have that, using higher fov would be really how do i say this in a nice way Big Grin not smart? Big Grin
i use high fov xD, just you need to be smart with it, cant wait for visibility check ! xD

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)