Current time: 28-Mar-24, 11:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
before i buy
26-Mar-14, 23:23
So I think I'm gonna buy it as soon as I can. This cheat sounds just like what I need. But I have one request if someone wouldn't mind making a video of how legit the triggerbot looks. Thanks in advance
26-Mar-14, 23:26
(26-Mar-14 23:23)ghostrider106 Wrote:  So I think I'm gonna buy it as soon as I can. This cheat sounds just like what I need. But I have one request if someone wouldn't mind making a video of how legit the triggerbot looks. Thanks in advance
I'm sitting working on a lot video stuff right now, and I will upload it later tonight.
To be honest this is the most legit triggerbot you'll find on the market right now, I will not claim to be the best or anything, but legit that's for sure.
26-Mar-14, 23:32
(26-Mar-14 23:26)Menalix Wrote:  I'm sitting working on a lot video stuff right now, and I will upload it later tonight.
To be honest this is the most legit triggerbot you'll find on the market right now, I will not claim to be the best or anything, but legit that's for sure.

Thats true. Nothing to add in my opinion. It's a nice triggerbot. Not the best I've seen so far, but its legit and thats what we need in this era of Counter-Strike. I love to play the AWP with this triggerbot. My friends are always wondering about my badass reflexes Big Grin
Definitly worth the money though.
28-Mar-14, 00:50
I can easily say that from years experience of cheating, Menalix has the most legit triggerbot on the market.
As he provides the most legit features for it, and more.

This shall be a great legit/league cheat for all.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)