Current time: 20-May-24, 01:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Thread Closed 
Hexui Running Strong! (27. May, 2014)
27-May-14, 13:32
At around May 08 - May 16
We got a VAC detection, due to someone who dumped and leaked the cheat module to VAC.
16 Customers were banned of 257 active customers and 527 in all.
So our Ratio is still pretty awesome, the harm was reduced a lot due to the small updates I often do, when actively working on the cheat.

Remember that meanwhile many of our rivals have been detected 3-6 times over the last 4 Months.
So as it seems right now, if you look statically over the 4 Months Hexui has existed, we have the best undetection rate.

This VAC detection was very easy fixed and everything is running strong and secure now, I'm even concidering adding ESEA, ESL support and so on, now with this new security.

Kindly Regards Menalix!
27-May-14, 14:41
Can confirm, Menalix/hexui is quite possibly the most dedicated cheat provider i've been with ( there have been a lot ), if you ever have any input or feedback, he always listens and try's to make change for the better.
27-May-14, 14:58
this made me horny
27-May-14, 18:03
gj men!
27-May-14, 19:26
Satisfied customers > making money

Good work, Menalix.
27-May-14, 19:28
gj mena.
27-May-14, 20:47
I just started to cheat in csgo because I was tired of trying my best and losing to a cheater.. Now I got this and I love it because it actually requires skill to use as well and it's secure.. Been playing on altpug since I got it.. No bans.. Deagle is STRONG on 128 servers Smile
28-May-14, 01:50
brb changing my panties
28-May-14, 02:45
(27-May-14 13:32)Menalix Wrote:  This VAC detection was very easy fixed and everything is running strong and secure now, I'm even concidering adding ESEA, ESL support and so on, now with this new security.

Kindly Regards Menalix!

if you add ESEA support i will purchase within seconds :3
28-May-14, 09:10
Very nice to see the cheat up and running better then ever! Smile
28-May-14, 10:10
Can i play competitive without ban?
28-May-14, 10:11
(28-May-14 10:10)shoobre Wrote:  Can i play competitive without ban?

Yes easy Smile
28-May-14, 11:30
(28-May-14 10:11)Division dreamers Wrote:  

Yes easy Smile

Oh good, gonna buy this later today Smile
28-May-14, 12:06
(28-May-14 11:30)shoobre Wrote:  
(28-May-14 10:11)Division dreamers Wrote:  

Yes easy Smile

Oh good, gonna buy this later today Smile

Will look forward to, feel free to PM me so I can help you get started!
28-May-14, 13:20
please do consider, i was untrusted and never bothered to report it. 3 of my friends also used the triggerbot and got untrusted as well. (old hexui version)

a ban wave is a ban wave. no matter how many users get banned. im simply reporting it now cause im bored and have nothing else better to do Smile
28-May-14, 13:22
(28-May-14 13:20)icecloud1 Wrote:  please do consider, i was untrusted and never bothered to report it. 3 of my friends also used the triggerbot and got untrusted as well. (old hexui version)

a ban wave is a ban wave. no matter how many users get banned. im simply reporting it now cause im bored and have nothing else better to do Smile

Well a ban wave is something which hits several of providers.
Our cheat module was signature detected in 1-4 days which made the users using it in that period banned, but with new update signature detections is not possible anymore.
28-May-14, 18:10
just bought this, gonna try it now! Smile
31-May-14, 12:39
(28-May-14 13:20)icecloud1 Wrote:  please do consider, i was untrusted and never bothered to report it. 3 of my friends also used the triggerbot and got untrusted as well. (old hexui version)

untrusted ban is not ban wave Wink)
it's server side ban next time make your settings better
and melanix never said MM Secure on AC Status Wink)
Untrusted comes from your own settings
but im sure there is legit settings that guarantee mm secure Wink
31-May-14, 14:02
(31-May-14 12:39)ThinkTwice Wrote:  

untrusted ban is not ban wave Wink)
it's server side ban next time make your settings better
and melanix never said MM Secure on AC Status Wink)
Untrusted comes from your own settings
but im sure there is legit settings that guarantee mm secure Wink

Thats not certain we dont have features that gets detected serversite. It was due tona memory dumb which will kot be a problem in the future settings cant get you banned only OW

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed