Current time: 18-Apr-24, 15:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Database reverted to 3-day old copy, due to a mishappening. Please re-create your user if it's gone, and make a payment issue to get upgraded. Cheat settings from last 3-days is lost as well. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Everything should sorted out by 23:00 GMT+1, and affected customers will get 1-week extra added to their sub.
My review
11-Sep-15, 23:24
I played without cheats and hit supreme and was pretty close to Global, but unfortunatelly there is a lot of cheaters out there which are so blatant and doesnt bother to hide it. I was looking for something "Legit", a hack which have minimal risk of using. I heard about hexui and got interested about sound ESP and triggerbot. Today i bought it and tryed it on my smurf (DMG / LE).
So here's my opinion about features:

SOUND ESP

- my rating is 10/10, it's perfect, you can prepare yourself for lurking players yet it doesn't look suspicious at all

TRIGGERBOT

- my rating is also 10/10, i make awesome flickshots with awp with that which looks absolutely legit.

AIMBOT

- Well im not rating it yet because i might have it badly configured, but its easier to shoot without aimbot for me Big Grin (dat skill). its brilliant on Pistol round though.

And about detection, i don't know about VAC yet cuz im using it only for 1 day, but when i watched my demo where i used triggerbot and aimbot it looked really legit.
11-Sep-15, 23:57
thanks for the awesome review Smile
12-Sep-15, 13:50
(11-Sep-15 23:24)mattiasquat Wrote:  I played without cheats and hit supreme and was pretty close to Global, but unfortunatelly there is a lot of cheaters out there which are so blatant and doesnt bother to hide it. I was looking for something "Legit", a hack which have minimal risk of using. I heard about hexui and got interested about sound ESP and triggerbot. Today i bought it and tryed it on my smurf (DMG / LE).
So here's my opinion about features:

SOUND ESP

- my rating is 10/10, it's perfect, you can prepare yourself for lurking players yet it doesn't look suspicious at all

TRIGGERBOT

- my rating is also 10/10, i make awesome flickshots with awp with that which looks absolutely legit.

AIMBOT

- Well im not rating it yet because i might have it badly configured, but its easier to shoot without aimbot for me Big Grin (dat skill). its brilliant on Pistol round though.

And about detection, i don't know about VAC yet cuz im using it only for 1 day, but when i watched my demo where i used triggerbot and aimbot it looked really legit.

Nice review m8

about the aimbot
if you good already like me
i would recommend fov 5 smooth 3 for most of the weapons
AWP : fov 8 ~ smooth 0-1
if your good with it already

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)