Current time: 05-May-24, 15:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
USB Truecript method
29-May-14, 20:19
Hey Forum !

I am about to buy the cheat now and I probably wont even wait for answers buuut anyways...

Right now I am also using a competitors product (lifetime :dodgySmile and it simply takes to long for the coder to react on ban waves or other problems.

My Question is if it is also recommendated to use a usb stick to launch the cheat and then after the hack is loaded remove the usb stick. After the USB stick is plugged off -> join server.
Same question about the truecrypt method.

Another thing..
I have to admit I am a "perfect triggerbot" user so will it be hard for me to hit with this triggerbot ? Im actually just used to run and hold triggerkey Big Grin

by the way what makes me buy this hack instead of all the other offers was the extremely friendly and good looking community. praise for your board !

See you soon in privat section mates Heart
29-May-14, 20:28
Well yes we recommend that, with our just recently update (15 minutes ago) it should not have any effect though.

Yes it might be hard and might not, you will have to get used to not moving to much when shooting with it, it's different from weapon to weapon, but because a legitmate player would not move when shooting, and we are so "scared" of overwatch.
29-May-14, 20:29
(29-May-14 20:19)TML Wrote:  Hey Forum !

I am about to buy the cheat now and I probably wont even wait for answers buuut anyways...

Right now I am also using a competitors product (lifetime :dodgySmile and it simply takes to long for the coder to react on ban waves or other problems.

My Question is if it is also recommendated to use a usb stick to launch the cheat and then after the hack is loaded remove the usb stick. After the USB stick is plugged off -> join server.
Same question about the truecrypt method.

Another thing..
I have to admit I am a "perfect triggerbot" user so will it be hard for me to hit with this triggerbot ? Im actually just used to run and hold triggerkey Big Grin

by the way what makes me buy this hack instead of all the other offers was the extremely friendly and good looking community. praise for your board !

See you soon in privat section mates Heart

yes a usb / truecrypt is recomended.
It should be fairly easy there's alot of different premade settings already Smile
welcome dude Wink
29-May-14, 20:34
thanks you two ! Already ordered directly after posting Tongue

Well I honestly got some questions right now but i will simply check out the forum the next hours and cry for help if i fail Big Grin

First thing for me to do is to clean my usn etc. to get rid of the problems my current hack makes.
29-May-14, 20:38
Feel free to PM me if you need any help
29-May-14, 20:46
noted. thanks !
29-May-14, 22:49
just one short question ! when i use the usb truecrypt method when exactly do i dismount ?

is it : open hack -> DISMOUNT - > (login) -> start game -> join server -> play

or is it : open hack ->(login) -> start game -> DISMOUNT -> join server -> play

Im just asking as I am not sure if the settings are loaded when i dismount before the game starts.

(btw do i even have to log in ? xD)
29-May-14, 22:54
(29-May-14 22:49)TML Wrote:  just one short question ! when i use the usb truecrypt method when exactly do i dismount ?

is it : open hack -> DISMOUNT - > (login) -> start game -> join server -> play

or is it : open hack ->(login) -> start game -> DISMOUNT -> join server -> play

Im just asking as I am not sure if the settings are loaded when i dismount before the game starts.

(btw do i even have to log in ? xD)

the bold one sir (first one)
29-May-14, 22:58 (This post was last modified: 29-May-14 23:43 by Menalix.)
allright thats what i thought. thank you ! and btw I took your settings from the forum !

I will not be able to change the settings ingame using the usb method i guess ?
Just think so as i also unplug the settingsfile right ?

And if im wrong and i am able to still change the settings insinde I have to twice tab the panic key right ? the panic key on default is **** - removed by admin

Sorry for this noobie questions Big Grin
29-May-14, 23:01 (This post was last modified: 29-May-14 23:43 by Menalix.)
(29-May-14 22:58)TML Wrote:  allright thats what i thought. thank you ! and btw I took your settings from the forum !

I will not be able to change the settings ingame using the usb method i guess ?
Just think so as i also unplug the settingsfile right ?

And if im wrong and i am able to still change the settings insinde I have to twice tab the panic key right ? the panic key on default is ***** removed by admin

Sorry for this noobie questions Big Grin

Specific settings questions I'd rather take in a non-public enviorment ;P. I'll PM you sir.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)