Current time: 19-Apr-24, 00:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My opinion
14-Sep-15, 23:02 (This post was last modified: 14-Sep-15 23:02 by gm28.)
Before using HEXUI, I used a public cheat.

AIMBOT:
The first week end (when i bought it), RCS was broken... But, the next week, it was fixed. Now, it's just FINE Big Grin And i'm happy Smile
8/10

TRIGGERBOT:
The personalisation options are nice. It's works fine. Nothing else to say...
10/10

SETTINGS:
They are HARD TO FIND xD A forum section can help you, but it's better if you make your OWN settings... You have to set each weapon, one by one. (40 minutes)
Or, you can by settings... (20 eur)
4/10

CONCLUSION:
It's a great cheat! He's cheap, and Menalix stay around to help you (even if, find him it's hard work). Support are fine Big Grin

GLOBAL NOTE: 7-8/10

P.S: I'm sorry for mistakes... I'm french xD
15-Sep-15, 00:34
Thank you, I just want to add that, Hexui does not participate in settings sales, this is something some users do through our marketplace section.
Settings file can be hard to adjust due to the many weapons, but I thought having weapon settings rather than universal settings would be better, using notepad's replace function in adjusting settings can also be helpful and make it a little easyier.
15-Sep-15, 08:01
imo too. its really hard to find settings by yourself.. especially if you just bought the hack...
i went back to using public hacks cause its alot easier to configure...
15-Sep-15, 11:28
(15-Sep-15 08:01)renhaos Wrote:  imo too. its really hard to find settings by yourself.. especially if you just bought the hack...
i went back to using public hacks cause its alot easier to configure...

Well if you anyways use public cheats with universal settings file, why not just copy-paste one weapon in hexui's settings file, to each of the weapons, takes like 10 sec.
15-Sep-15, 17:06
i still personally prefer the one on mpgh forums... although the security is fked up due to it being public..
Maybe its because my skill level is not up to standard yet and this legit hacks dont really work well for me...

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)