Current time: 29-Mar-24, 14:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Thread Closed 
Increase in prices! (17-09-2015)
17-Sep-15, 11:52
Due to several reasons the prices are going up on Hexui in 1-2 weeks time.
The new prices will be based on 1 month costing 12,99 Euro.

Why you may ask?

1. Bug fixes
We have fixed a lot of bugs, many has been surrounding our client, and some cheat bugs too, which in general has made Hexui a lesser hassle to get started with.

2. Feautures
Well nowadays we have included aimbot, rcs and bhop in the cheat also, where in the old days we were an only triggerbot+soundesp cheat, costing the same as now.
Beside that we are also one of the only external cheat having an aimbot which includes a visibility check.

3. Competitors
Well most other cheat providers have higher prices than us, also with the 12,99Euro mostly will still lay on higher prices, to be friendly against them I see no reason to push them by price competition, down in price.

4. Customers Count
With higher prices we will high likely have some less customers, which gives me more peace to work, which makes our support team more effective and my work better qaulity.

All in all, I think 4 euro up in price, is a fitted change.

Beside that I want to thank all customers and previous customers of Hexui a huge thanks, since we now are one of the best ranked cheat sites on google together with much older cheat providers.

Sincerely Menalix
17-Sep-15, 12:04
WOHO! HEXUI RULES
17-Sep-15, 16:05
Oh, you're kidding me? I just wanted to buy the cheat in this week but experienced some financial problems.. I'll just hope I'll buy it until the prices raise. Also, congratulations on the successes!
17-Sep-15, 16:20
(17-Sep-15 16:05)kozanecki Wrote:  Oh, you're kidding me? I just wanted to buy the cheat in this week but experienced some financial problems.. I'll just hope I'll buy it until the prices raise. Also, congratulations on the successes!

There will go 1-2 weeks before the prices increase Smile
21-Sep-15, 16:06 (This post was last modified: 23-Sep-15 18:11 by Menalix.)
sooo if i buy this there will be a small change i get VAC banned. already lost big amounts of money.
23-Sep-15, 18:12
(21-Sep-15 16:06)Tomdaarom Wrote:  sooo if i buy this there will be a small change i get VAC banned. already lost big amounts of money.

What do you mean by small change? Refund?
23-Sep-15, 19:32
(23-Sep-15 18:12)Menalix Wrote:  
(21-Sep-15 16:06)Tomdaarom Wrote:  sooo if i buy this there will be a small change i get VAC banned. already lost big amounts of money.

What do you mean by small change? Refund?

he prob. means chance
27-Sep-15, 00:18
(17-Sep-15 16:05)kozanecki Wrote:  Oh, you're kidding me? I just wanted to buy the cheat in this week but experienced some financial problems.. I'll just hope I'll buy it until the prices raise. Also, congratulations on the successes!

son... the last thing you need to worry about is cheating if you have $$ problems, or let alone video games. lol

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed