Current time: 19-Apr-24, 01:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Honest review
18-Sep-15, 07:43 (This post was last modified: 18-Sep-15 07:44 by comeatmebro.)
I've been using hexui for a few months now and I would like to share my thoughts.

ESP
9/10 - The ESP is really complete, I love it. The sound is great and the modification you can make such as distance and sound is awesome. Great feature that can be used on lan.

Aimbot
9/10 - The aimbot is great. Very accurate and again it's easy to implement your own settings to make it look real legit. Great feature!

Triggerbot
10/10 - I really love this feature. When playing AWP and you're using your trigger; it makes you invincible. You respond quick and kill fast

League support
3/10 - To be honest.. this is the only thing that hexui really needs improvement in. The most important leagues like ESL and ESEA aren't really supported and thats a shame.
There are competitor cheats that actually support these leagues, which makes me question why hexui doesn't.

If hexui really supported the most important leagues like and were committed in supporting them it would be the perfect cheat. I would actually pay more money for this, even with the recent price increase. :-)

LanMode
10/10 - I think it's the only cheat that is really supporting LAN's too.. Awesome!

Overall
18-Sep-15, 11:39
I don't see really any other competitors supporting those, only one "LM" which costs 10x more, and which has like hexui unofficially been detected plenty times.
18-Sep-15, 14:16 (This post was last modified: 18-Sep-15 14:19 by comeatmebro.)
(18-Sep-15 11:39)Menalix Wrote:  I don't see really any other competitors supporting those, only one "LM" which costs 10x more, and which has like hexui unofficially been detected plenty times.

Do you know about deadc0deshop? They support all leagues.

May I ask you why you aren't dedicating to supporting those Leagues? Is it too difficult or do you have any other reason for this?

BTW: I pm'ed you something, maybe I can help you out with something.
18-Sep-15, 14:19
if i say it in this way, if you want Mena to support all leauges, this cheat wont be cheap no more lol Tongue
18-Sep-15, 14:20
(18-Sep-15 14:19)FiddeM Wrote:  if i say it in this way, if you want Mena to support all leauges, this cheat wont be cheap no more lol Tongue

Ofcourse, I understand.. but he can do something like a 'full' version and a 'limited' version which still give people the option.
18-Sep-15, 14:45
(18-Sep-15 14:16)comeatmebro Wrote:  
(18-Sep-15 11:39)Menalix Wrote:  I don't see really any other competitors supporting those, only one "LM" which costs 10x more, and which has like hexui unofficially been detected plenty times.

May I ask you why you aren't dedicating to supporting those Leagues? Is it too difficult or do you have any other reason for this?

Go and try them and you'll fast discover another truth Tongue
I think the best around atm for league cheating is LM and also some of the only ones.
18-Sep-15, 15:48 (This post was last modified: 18-Sep-15 15:56 by comeatmebro.)
(18-Sep-15 14:45)Menalix Wrote:  

I think the best around atm for league cheating is LM and also some of the only ones.

Alright ;-)
18-Sep-15, 21:35
(18-Sep-15 15:48)comeatmebro Wrote:  

Alright ;-)
Lol deadc0de is obv scam haha my frend used it got banned from esea in 1 day =D
19-Sep-15, 16:10
(18-Sep-15 21:35)JLOL Wrote:  

Alright ;-)

Could be, LM is also not supporting ESEA and ESL. To be honest this is a GREAT oppertunity for hexui marketing wise.

Menalix, why don't you make a simple client panel where people can reset there HWID and such with a cooldown? I am glad to help you code this!
20-Sep-15, 12:50
(19-Sep-15 16:10)comeatmebro Wrote:  
(18-Sep-15 14:16)comeatmebro Wrote:  Do you know about deadc0deshop? They support all leagues.

Alright ;-)

Could be, LM is also not supporting ESEA and ESL. To be honest this is a GREAT oppertunity for hexui marketing wise.

Menalix, why don't you make a simple client panel where people can reset there HWID and such with a cooldown? I am glad to help you code this!

Yep it would be, but its not something you just do, and definitely not with public sold cheats.

Because I don't want people to re-sell their subs.
21-Sep-15, 07:45
(20-Sep-15 12:50)Menalix Wrote:  
(18-Sep-15 14:45)Menalix Wrote:  Go and try them and you'll fast discover another truth Tongue

Alright ;-)

Yep it would be, but its not something you just do, and definitely not with public sold cheats.

If you place an incremental cooldown on switching HWID's you could avoid this right?

For example:
First switch 30 min cooldown
Second hour cooldown
third 4 hour cooldown

Until max of 24 hour cooldown (maybe longer)? Let's say you're on a LAN and you get a PC handed to you eventually you want to switch HWID's.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind help you coding anything like this or anything else that you need.
22-Sep-15, 14:23
(21-Sep-15 07:45)comeatmebro Wrote:  
(20-Sep-15 12:50)Menalix Wrote:  
(18-Sep-15 15:48)comeatmebro Wrote:  Alright ;-)

If you place an incremental cooldown on switching HWID's you could avoid this right?

For example:
First switch 30 min cooldown
Second hour cooldown
third 4 hour cooldown

Until max of 24 hour cooldown (maybe longer)? Let's say you're on a LAN and you get a PC handed to you eventually you want to switch HWID's.

Like I said, I wouldn't mind help you coding anything like this or anything else that you need.

If you are good with php, at me on Skype as I'm looking for php-coders: live:menalix

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)