Current time: 19-Apr-24, 17:03 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Review of the cheat.
01-Jun-14, 07:48
Triggerbot-
Using this triggerbot with rifles seems very odd and suspicious with the shooting pattern. I only found luck with bolt action guns like the AWP and some shotguns, it rarely misses a shot.

The main reason why i don't like this triggerbot is because of the inconstancy. Often times it has random delays, or just doesn't shoot and makes you look blatant. I used many trigger keys and settings and keep getting the same results.

Overall, this isn't the best triggerbot i've seen but certainly not the worst. I give it a 5/10 in my scale of cheats i've used.

Sound ESP -

This is perhaps one of the best features i've seen on any cheat.
It's very easy to pin point targets and get ready for gun fights.

10/10

RCS System

My feelings are very mixed with the RCS pull down system. Sometimes it helps me, and sometimes it hinders my shooting. The spray control isn't optimized for some guns, and for some guns it doesn't help.

This definitely helps me, but like the trigger bot, its inconstant.

Perhaps one of the better ones i saw for the price. I give this a 8/10 and 10/10 for the price.

Price & Security

Leading into the price, i think this cheat without doubt is worth it.
I give it a 10/10.

The security for this cheat, for me, is 10/10. Although there are reports of users being VAC, it's probably because of the way they play with the triggerbot holding it down through corners,etc.

I used it with ESEA,ESL,ALTPUG,etc and it works flawlessly with no ban!

[ The cheat recently underwent a new security, and I believe around 7-14 members got banned before the new security update. I dont blame HEXUI for this, this type of stuff happens. As long if its not constant and once in a while. ]

OVERALL

One of the best cheats i've used and for the price, its easily the best. There might need a few tweaks for the triggerbot and RCS that needs to be done, but there both still decent.

OVERALL RATING:

8.5/10

BUY THIS SHIT!
01-Jun-14, 10:26
Thanks for such a fine written review!
01-Jun-14, 12:44
Thanks man im sure the triggerbot will get even better soon Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)