Current time: 28-Mar-24, 17:14 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review of HexUI
03-Jun-14, 22:09 (This post was last modified: 03-Jun-14 22:21 by eshkeemo.)
This is a review of HexUI in general, including the website, coder, my opinions, as well as the cheat itself.

Community - Very Very good. One of the nicest communities I've had the grace to come across. Toxicity doesn't exist.

Forums - Simple, usable, not too much craziness going on. They do their part, and their functionality allows the coder to focus on other things.

Coder (Menalix) - A very kind and intelligent person. Nothing bad to say about him. He knows what he's doing, and all of his code is original. He keeps us updated on what's new and what's coming, though not how he's doing it since he's smart. It's with a strong opinion I believe Menalix will be on the same level as anyone you can put him up against.

The Hack - Not overdone, stable, and reliable. At the time of writing this the hack is down, due to VAC's new detection methods. During my use over the past month I've been banned once, though I'm not quick to blame it on this hack itself. I've had success using it in AltPug, and with the individual loaders built, in ESEA. The hack is functional and almost fully customizable.

Triggerbot - If configured properly, very good. This is a hack you must tailor to yourself, how you feel, how you play. I spent several weeks refining my settings, and easily drop 30 bombs using this without sound ESP at LEM level.

RCS - Shit just pulls your crosshair down when you shoot. Can set for amount and delay from when after you shoot it starts. Thing makes Recoil Control easy mode. If you don't think this works then you're using it wrong. Burst.

SoundESP - Don't use it too much personally, but it's pretty flawless in design.

I would HIGHLY recommend this cheat, not just for the cheat itself, but overall the entire experience of purchasing this cheat, including the community as well as the developer, have made it all VERY worth the price.
03-Jun-14, 22:11
Thanks for the review and keeping the spirit up in rough times mate Smile!
03-Jun-14, 22:51 (This post was last modified: 03-Jun-14 22:52 by Tosajow.)
nice Smile good review mate! as to triggerbot, at least for now I'm somewhat disappointed in rifles, but is very nice in snipers for me Big Grin
04-Jun-14, 00:02
Oh yeah Tosa we'll look at that for you when its up again! Smile PM me then mate
04-Jun-14, 01:06
Lovely review Smile
04-Jun-14, 14:53
Makes me happy in these hard times, thank you very much!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)