Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
TheFan1678's Hexui Review!
19-Oct-15, 08:06 (This post was last modified: 19-Oct-15 08:09 by Synthol.)
I've been using hexui for 2 months now so I would like to give a review for those who are thinking about purchasing hexui and know how it will all work and if you should buy hexui or not.

Positives of Hexui:

(*) You can make easy money off it.

(*) Very good undetection and very legit (If you have right settings, Settings did take me about 1 week until I found the perfect type.)

(*) Easy to configure but at first the settings file might seem a little intimidating as there is a lot to go through but you will get the hang of it in no time.
Best cheat for the price, seriously this is one of the bests cheats out there and top rated cheats and pretty cheap.

(*) Extremely good support always willing to help if you do not get a fast reply that means the staff are obviously not on try and catch them when they are on they are on every day.

(*) Every single feature in this cheat works basically perfect the trigger bot is a god the aimbot is a god everything in this cheat will work perfectly if you config it correctly and to your liking.

Negatives of Hexui:

(*) Being completely honest there are no negatives to hexui in my opinion besides the fact that the settings and configuration is a little intimidating at first and such but when you get the hang of it in a couple of days it's very easy and you zoom through settings file like it's nothing and if you want to be able to edit your settings file a easier way it's very cheap you can simply just purchase HAC (Hexui Automatic Config) which is a program to make you creating settings file much easier and basically you will have the perfect settings file in like a day.

Once you purchase Hexui cheat:

You'll get a private PM into your Private Message box and you will need to go in there and there are 2 links 1 of the links is a link to give you the download to download the cheat the other link is to help you set up the loader and get the cheat to be able to work and a quick run down on how everything works and thats basically it after that your set and if you do have any questions go to the support thread of hexui and make a support topic on your problem and staff should get on top of it as soon as possible. Big Grin Big Grin

~Thanks for reading and checking out my review for Hexui~
Best regards,
TheFan1678
21-Oct-15, 19:08
Nice rewiew Big Grin
21-Oct-15, 19:32
Yeah awesome thanks Big Grin
25-Oct-15, 03:59 (This post was last modified: 25-Oct-15 04:00 by Synthol.)
(21-Oct-15 19:08)JLOL Wrote:  Nice rewiew Big Grin
Thanks for reply Smile

(21-Oct-15 19:32)DivisionDreamers Wrote:  Yeah awesome thanks Big Grin
Thanks for reply man Smile
28-Oct-15, 03:48
Can you explain what you mean by

Quote:You can make easy money off it.
28-Oct-15, 05:31
(28-Oct-15 03:48)ResistantLaw Wrote:  Can you explain what you mean by

Quote:You can make easy money off it.
Using the market place boosting accounts and such and making some good settings that people would like to purchase off you stuff like that I probably shouldn't of said "easy" though haha.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)