Current time: 19-Apr-24, 03:42 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
1 Year Usage Review
14-Nov-15, 19:04 (This post was last modified: 14-Nov-15 19:13 by Darkayi.)
So I have been using this cheat for around a year now (on and off). I have never gotten banned by any sort and I am very happy with the cheat.
First time I used it is when I started to play, back then only trigger, esp and rcs was included. But I must say it was great back then too.
After buying again few months later aimbot was included, and its the most legit aimbot that is available on the cheating market with the right settings ofc.
This cheat isnt really ment for people that are bad at the game, but its there to improve your aim and game sense for I would say mge+ players.
Hexui is a very legit cheat as you cant get ow banned if you get a good setup of it.
Hexui may not have a wh, but the sound esp is a amazing idea that works very well if you know how to use it. Also its very rarely hit by vac waves, but I would always reccomend playing on a smurf rather then risking your main.
After playing on a smurf with the cheat, going back to the main feels so good as you improve a lot as a player.
I ranked up from dmg all the way to smfc with no cheats after using haxui for a month on a smurf. I recomended the cheats to a lot of friends and even bought it for some. Truly a amazing and awesome cheat. Wink
16-Nov-15, 17:28
nice review Tongue
21-Nov-15, 00:44
nice review mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)