Current time: 20-Apr-24, 11:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My personal review :)
17-Nov-15, 08:42
I started to subscribe to this hack for about 2 months ago. I am a decent player that goes by smfc-ge rank but still want to try the hack.

I use this for mainly aim assist, I use my own personal settings *which I think I can still buy a better setting from someone else* lol. It helps me alot at the game, after I off the cheat and play legit, it helps my aim alot better and can now hit shots like im still on aimbot. This hack gives me confidence that I can hit every shot like the aimbot on hexui after I turn it off.

Plus, I get to try this at LAN and works amazing. So If you want to have better game sense/aim and have a different playstyle. I suggest you buy and try it out for yourself.

No VAC or OWs bans up to now, hopefully it will stay that way.

ADMINS-SUPPORT > Always helpful and will answer your questions and help you out in anything that they can.

Sound ESP - I personally dont use this, but it is awesome. something unique and you wont be too obvious on looking at walls. Better than wallhacks imo, it makes you better as of awareness.

AIMBOT - with the right settings, its really good.

OVERALL - Worth every penny. Smile Would definitely subscribe in the following months!
19-Nov-15, 19:48 (This post was last modified: 19-Nov-15 19:49 by insaneq.)
nice review Tongue
little tip, lower the sound of the esp in the settings, so you can use it with the usual steps Wink

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)