Current time: 03-May-24, 11:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Tips on staying safe?
26-Nov-15, 05:56
I'm thinking about buying this hack to dick around with on my alt, I know using an alt account is fine but are there any other measures I should take after downloading and installing? Obviously not running it on main, unplug USB drive..
26-Nov-15, 06:21
lol i use it on my main account and i'm not banned yet, but it's trusting yourself most likely to not get banned, just get some good settings and you should be fine
26-Nov-15, 06:24
Yeah, I'll be using an alt account and restarting between each steam account switch, also using a different windows installation because I'm suspicious of cheat providers installing keyloggers etc.
26-Nov-15, 13:03
(26-Nov-15 06:24)Fuzzyfuzzy Wrote:  Yeah, I'll be using an alt account and restarting between each steam account switch, also using a different windows installation because I'm suspicious of cheat providers installing keyloggers etc.

Lol man they stole my ClubPenguin Account! WATCH OUT HEXUI BAD PEPOL!!!
28-Nov-15, 12:39
(26-Nov-15 13:03)NooB.NeT Wrote:  
(26-Nov-15 06:24)Fuzzyfuzzy Wrote:  Yeah, I'll be using an alt account and restarting between each steam account switch, also using a different windows installation because I'm suspicious of cheat providers installing keyloggers etc.

Lol man they stole my ClubPenguin Account! WATCH OUT HEXUI BAD PEPOL!!!

OMAGUD!!! Hexui EXPOSED, they stole my MINECRUFT account!!!!!!!!! REBORT!
28-Nov-15, 13:43
Btw Seriously man... i'm here since 4 months and i can guarantee 100% that this provider is not a fucker. They didn't pay me and i'm not a staff member (i'd like to be one)
01-Dec-15, 22:02
HE GOT BANNED AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
01-Dec-15, 22:35
he was banned over a week ago but there was a bug were it said he wasnt banned but he was.
02-Dec-15, 21:07
For what? Just for know it xD
02-Dec-15, 23:55
I'm curious too lol
03-Dec-15, 07:35
He made a support ticket 1 day and i was sick and in bed for almost the whole day, i woke up and was going to check on hexui.com support and everything else as i always do, then he was typing that the hack was shit, support was shit, and to me in skype that he hoped id get hit by a car.
03-Dec-15, 17:19
(03-Dec-15 07:35)FiddeM Wrote:  He made a support ticket 1 day and i was sick and in bed for almost the whole day, i woke up and was going to check on hexui.com support and everything else as i always do, then he was typing that the hack was shit, support was shit, and to me in skype that he hoped id get hit by a car.

Well... Seems legit.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)