Current time: 19-Apr-24, 17:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My Over Year Experience of hexui (DETAILED)
10-Dec-15, 22:11 (This post was last modified: 20-Aug-16 23:01 by jLOL.)
So here is my review I've used hexui alot so i thought why not to do this now.
Remember this my experience not now the whole time.
And sorry for my bad english im from finland (:
(UPDATED 20.8)

Aimbot 9.0/10
Old = So starting off with the aimbot. Aimbot is very good you can make it how ever you want the aimbot be like. You can go from legit to rage. I didnt give 10/10 because i've had few problems with it over the time. But still love it Heart

Updated =
Aimbot really amazing again. Because now you can choose if you want to use aimbot stick or without stick. Works really great and you can make anything possible!! Much thanks for menalix for doing great job on the aimbot! One of the best aimbots currently seen! And since the nearest bone was added it really amazing!

I gave it 9.0 but now I think its 10.0 since they added the stick option which was really good (atleast for me);

Triggerbot *8.0/10.0
OLD = I haven't use this feature so much but i still have some experience about it. It can be very legit but i dont really like it maybe because i dont use it so much or its just not so good for legit fragging.

Update 20.8 = Still havent used triggerbot since I always use the aimbot but gotta say it works amazing if you get the good values. For pistols I LOVE IT!. It works great for awp aswell. But I dont know about rifles since I dont really use it. There is still few bugs with it. I would like to see the distance to go bigger or "unlimited distance"
But I like the feature!

I gave the triggerbot 8.0 But now Im giving it 9.0/10.0

RCS 6.5/10.0
OLD =This feature was/is sometimes very buggy or it can be very good. I gave it 6.5 because it is pretty shaky or "smoothless" but still pretty good feature. In my hexui experience its been buggy a lot of times. Now it is pretty good feature. Bugs has been fixed etc. Maybe still lil bit shaky.

UPDATED = Works so great I absolutely LOVE IT! No bugs or anything for me. It has worked amazing. Great recoil even thought I almost use the max I've never been OW banned or called out by team mates in clutches etc.. Really good feature and one of the best RCS from external cheats!

I gave it 6.50 due to many bugs back then but now I give it a solid 9.0 since it works great! great job menalix on rcs!

Sound ESP 10.0/10.0
[size=medium] I love this feature. Its so good and legit to use it works perfect. Its 100% better than ESP/wallhack if you want to play legit. There is nothing much to say because its perfect.

UPDATED = Nothing else to say ^.

BHOP 9.5/10.0
BHOP is amazing feature i really like it i gave it 9.5/10 because it works well never buggy. I didnt give it full 10/10 because id like to see more speed on it if its possible.

UPDATED = BHOP is great now. Since I first used it I didnt know how to actually bhop but when I learned it worked great. So the speed is amazing for me. Really good when you need to get fastly to different places but watchout for the ow Wink!

I gave it 9.5 because of lack of speed but now Ill give it a 10.0! gj !

Security 8.0/10.0 [size=medium] OLD = Security has been very good so far. I gave it 8.0 because i have gotten few bans from it but still very good! Its been so long undetected. Menalix has done very good job on it.

UPDATED = AMAZING WORK! I havent been banned since last time and thats like loooong time ago. And because of the legit settings you can make its flawless on MM for ow bans etc. And it works great on cevo. I would like to see what happens with faceit as they said it will be soon undetected (Or fully undetected);. Other than that its great cheat because of the security yet again amazing job menalix!

I will be giving it 10.0 since no bans from hexui for a long time.

Settings 8.0/10.0
With this i mean how easy is it to make yourself settings. For first its very hard and many struggles with it. But good thing there is an thread about everything you need to know to make best settings.

UPDATED = Amazing right now since we got the cloud settings it has been really easy to do settings. It takes few minutes to make perfect settings to fit your playstyle. Really great job Division and Menalix!

I will be giving it a 10.0! Works like a charm

Admins/Mods 10.00/10.0
Admin Division Dreamers has been a good guy very frendly Nice guy to talk with and very helpfull. Fiddem his a great moderator he helps and uses so much time to help others out and of very frendly and good guy. Menalix very frendly tries his best to keep us safe and he tries to fix any bugs thanks menalix.

UPDATED = Division is really a great guy ! you can talk about anything with him! He is great guy and has humor <3. Complekz amazing Super moderator really frendly and active in shoutbox. Great mod to talk with <3. xc0de is really good and frendly guy i have played few mm matches with him he is just great ! D3LiRiOuS and Khariz have been amazing new moderators and really helpful if you have a issue with the cheat they will help you to fix it! Menalix is an amazing coder really helpful and frendly guy. I did get upset since I didnt get the exclusive what he promised but Im over it and he really great guy ily <3. Stays with 10.0

COMMUNITY 10/10 I love it. Best community ever seen. Really helpful everyone will help as good as they can! There is many guys who have helped me with hexui and Im thankful them! I will be missing them the most and admins/mods <3.

Overall Rating 8.6/10.0
Cheat is very good. I recommend it to every new user. Hexui was my first cheat and might be my last Heart.

UPDATED this cheat is amazing. Everything works great , great admins ,great coder , great community. OVERALL RATING im giving is 9.7

Thanks for reading sorry for the english lol.. Sadly i have to leave hexui since i cant afford to use money every 3months :/ :dodgy:

Hexui is love hexui is life!
Kappa
11-Dec-15, 12:01
noice D:
11-Dec-15, 18:29
(11-Dec-15 12:01)henrydoyle Wrote:  noice D:
Thanks.
11-Dec-15, 21:07
Thank you Smile
11-Dec-15, 21:11
(11-Dec-15 21:07)Menalix Wrote:  Thank you Smile
you're welcomeHeart
30-Jul-16, 02:56
Great post JLoL
30-Jul-16, 19:10
amazing review my friend jlol , thank you!
30-Jul-16, 20:47
(30-Jul-16 19:10)xc0de Wrote:  amazing review my friend jlol , thank you!

Thank you yes much wow
06-Aug-16, 16:15
lucky this wasn't HF xD instant ban
20-Aug-16, 18:33
Updated 20.8 <3
20-Aug-16, 18:47
(20-Aug-16 18:42)Complekz Wrote:  
(20-Aug-16 18:33)JLOLZ Wrote:  Updated 20.8 <3

Thanks mate Big Grin

ily homie Heart
21-Aug-16, 08:45
I will miss JLOLZ rage settings Crying
24-Aug-16, 18:22
(21-Aug-16 08:45)sirjk Wrote:  I will miss JLOLZ rage settings Crying

No you wont Kappa

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)