Current time: 28-Mar-24, 12:27 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
My Review After Two Months :)
12-Dec-15, 06:46
Where to start...

Aimbot
9/10 I absolutely love the aimbot. At first it was a bit annoying to get it right to where it wouldn't aimlock obviously but after that it looks amazing. I never get called out even from the other team.

Triggerbot
9/10 While I rarely use the triggerbot it still is awesome. It has loads of customization in it for whatever you need which is always great Wink

RCS
9.5/10 I use the RCS for mostly M4 and AK and i love it. While sometime its a bit jittery i feel when using aimbot with it that is mostly being caused by the aimbot and its hardly noticable unless you are really looking for it when its happening since in OW you can't tell.

SoundESP
10/10 I really love the idea of SoundESP and i prefer it over WH. SoundESP for Hexui is amazing and i would gladly use it over WH any day of the week.

BHOP
10/10 While i love to use the BunnyHop I often go overboard with it and make it way to obvious so i tend to have it turned off but it is still amazing either way. Wink

Community Smile
9/10 I really love the community here. The Support is great and overall most people on here are nice and helpful Smile But i do feel like we could use some more Moderators to clean the site up a bit (like cleaning up the shitposters in Pre-Sale Questions Wink )

Overall: 9.5/10
While this is my first private cheat it will probably be the only one i ever get since i love it so much. The only thing i feel like that could be improved upon is making something like HAC that comes with the cheat itself in order to help some of the newer members out when it comes to getting their settings adjusted. Heart
12-Dec-15, 15:10
The presale i clean it everytime but if i clean 1 as soon as i see it, and i see them instantly 1 new appears instantly, so i let them stack up to about 4-6 like usually and remove them, then they dont appear for another 24hours or so, overall nice review Smile
12-Dec-15, 22:51
(12-Dec-15 15:10)FiddeM Wrote:  The presale i clean it everytime but if i clean 1 as soon as i see it, and i see them instantly 1 new appears instantly, so i let them stack up to about 4-6 like usually and remove them, then they dont appear for another 24hours or so, overall nice review Smile

It's kinda sad that someone has nothing better to do in their life than to have a bot spam pre-sale questions xD
12-Dec-15, 22:52
I like deleting and banning them, it gives me a purpose in life! Big Grin
12-Dec-15, 23:42
(12-Dec-15 22:52)FiddeM Wrote:  I like deleting and banning them, it gives me a purpose in life! Big Grin

Haha i bet it does Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)