Current time: 18-May-24, 20:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Help me
21-Dec-15, 12:44
Hi, I want to buy this software, but it interests me for one reason only, to play with him at LAN tournaments ? You have written that have Silent Running (LAN) , how it will work and it works at all? What has to happen ?
21-Dec-15, 15:34 (This post was last modified: 21-Dec-15 15:35 by Error.)
It's a simple setting you change in your settings.ini from 0 to 1. I believe what it does is not show the program when you run the cheat so they won't think you have a suspisious program open.
21-Dec-15, 16:22
Then the question arises, with this software you can play on LAN? As I have mentioned, in a long time a subject saw that the players were playing on LAN
21-Dec-15, 17:00
the cheat would be decent at lan, it all depends if the anti cheat is undetected by the cheat. there has to be internet connection at the lan too.
21-Dec-15, 18:37
Well you need to HWID reset every time you go to tournaments if you use something else than your own computer. Setupping first time your cheat on pc you need to restart the pc so check if you actually can restart it otherwise you will get vac kicks. The lan part it dosnt show the cmd prompt, its pretty easy to use.
21-Dec-15, 21:12 (This post was last modified: 21-Dec-15 21:17 by Error.)
So basically:
> The LAN party location needs to have an internet connection
> The cheat must be undetected by the anti-cheat
> If you don't use your own PC/laptop you would have to ask for a HWID reset
21-Dec-15, 21:14
You dont have to restart the PC.

All you have to do is have your USB with you to the lan event, ask for a reset atleast 24 hours before you go and you will be fine, just start cheat and have fun.
21-Dec-15, 22:41
(21-Dec-15 21:14)FiddeM Wrote:  You dont have to restart the PC.

All you have to do is have your USB with you to the lan event, ask for a reset atleast 24 hours before you go and you will be fine, just start cheat and have fun.
You will get vac errors if you dont restart.
21-Dec-15, 23:11 (This post was last modified: 21-Dec-15 23:11 by FiddeM.)
On your first setup yes. What i do is i take my USB to a new PC, i reset my HWID and its all good.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)