Current time: 20-Apr-24, 02:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
HexUI shoxxxy's Official Review
10-Jul-14, 17:12 (This post was last modified: 02-Jan-15 08:23 by shoxxxy.)
Hello. My name is shoxxxy and here is my official review on Menalix's HexUI cheat.

Overall: 9/10
Excellent cheat overall. Will finish review when I can fix my computer to use Sound ESP. Read below for more information.

*Triggerbot: 9/10
I have mixed feelings about the triggerbot. The triggerbot is definitely excellent. I wish it did have a farther distance like from T-Spawn on de_dust2 all the way down mid to double doors. Second, trigger seed. Most of you know what a force trigger seed is. It means the trigger will force the bullet to land on the spot your crosshair is at. I HIGHLY doubt trigger seeding is able to be coded and now be league-proof so this may be out of the question. If it is possible, I'd love to see it as I can usually hide it fairly well. Although it has these downfalls, the trigger still doesn't fail. I usually don't use it for rifles but it is 99.99999999999% on target for my snipers, pistols, and shotguns. Absolutely amazing. A fair score would be 10/10 because it works 100% as it's supposed to but I would like to see those 2 features if it is possible. If trigger seed is not possible, I will re-score my 9 and replace it with a 10.

Recoil Control System: NA/10
Unfortunately I will not review the RCS. It is 100% opinionated. I personally feel like I can handle spraying by myself in 128 tick servers (not the awful mm ones). I usually don't spray anyways. I just 1-click or burst with my AK-47 or M4A1-S/M4A4. If I do spray, I'll be up close and won't need it to spray down. I've tried it for like 5 minutes and it worked beautifully but it hinders the way I personally play too often so I feel like I'm not able to give a fair review for RCS. You will just have to see if you like it or not. Not everyone plays the same.

Sound ESP: 10/10
Now that I finally used it, I give this a 10/10 simply because it works EXACTLY like how it's supposed to. Yeah you won't exactly know which direction the enemy is but usually I'm able to guess it 9 times outta 10 just because of where they were last seen. This is also so perfect for finding lurkers that always drive you insane.

Extra Info:
*Works just as is provided. If anything, more distance should be added imo.

Final Notes:
This cheat is LEAGUE-PROOF. The fact that you are even able to find a cheat that's this private, league and VAC proof, and works this well with such a low price is just absolutely mind blowing. If you can find a league and VAC proof cheat for this affordable price without knowing a coder, you're getting scammed. Menalix is providing you with a $200+ cheat and giving you the deal of your life. You should all remember to thank Menalix and any staff helping him for providing you HexUI. Menalix definitely worked hard for his position as technically the #1 cheat provider. Only detected once due to an issue that's fixed by making this cheat 100% private. If you guys want it to stay that way, I say we should donate and only referr your most trusted friends. Make sure they're not Valve Employees. If I find out they are and referred by you... buh bye Smile

P.S. (I did not add community and other scores to this review because I wanted it to be strictly about the hack itself. I would definitely give community and other stuff a 9/10 - 10/10 easily though. I might save that for a separate review though Tongue)
10-Jul-14, 19:05
Seems awesome dude Smile im glad you like it, we'll try and fix your problem with SoundESP mate
11-Jul-14, 08:31
Love to see an honest review and this is very honest! Big Grin
12-Jul-14, 03:39
Good review
I have the same problem as you with rifles, I used the cheat with AWP,Pistol and shotgun,P90 and that's awesome. But with AK,M4 etc I cant use it...
I didn't tested the rcs, im waiting to Division Dreamers add to his config.
17-Jul-14, 10:27
Going to update tomorrow as soon as I get my HWID reset so I can test out the SoundESP with the new windows install. ONLY reinstalled because I'm getting new stuff.... Tongue #RIPvideoediting
17-Jul-14, 10:31 (This post was last modified: 17-Jul-14 10:32 by Division.)
Aaah shoxxxy you really did reinstallBig Grin my pm i had no idea you would nice dude !!

The triggerseed is more a rage feature which hexui is not about mate so sadly for you I dont see it coming mate
17-Jul-14, 10:33
(17-Jul-14 10:31)Division dreamers Wrote:  Aaah shoxxxy you really did reinstallBig Grin my pm i had no idea you would nice dude !!

The triggerseed is more a rage feature which hexui is not about mate so sadly for you I dont see it coming mate

That's kinda what I figured. That's perfectly fine though. Would look so much less legit too.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)