Current time: 29-Mar-24, 02:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui Review by ITNAS
05-Jan-16, 17:29
Hi everyone,

It's not the first time I have tried cheats for CSGO. After paying for Hexui and downloading everything I started to the Hexui Adventure. Got myself a USB Stick as needed. Setup was very easy, and gives a very safe and confident feeling since you need to detach the portable device.
I took the time to find myself the right settings, and Voila! It does exactly as mentioned.. and actually even more. Every weapon is configurable seperately which is a very nice thing.
For people considering buying Hexui, just do it. It really is worth the few bucks. And tbh get it while the deal is still HOT. Because Hexui really deserves a higher price then it currently sells for. There are enough professional players who are willing to pay more.

The only con which I am not a big fan of is the SoundESP. After playing for a few hours you can still here the beep in your head haha! Also it's not "3D".
Wish there could be added a small ESP like a box wallhack or just a DOT to show were the enemy is.

Kind regards,
itnas

HAPPY FRAGGIN!
05-Jan-16, 20:34
Nice review. We in Hexui.com will never add visuals of anykind, ESP, wallhacks etc.
11-Jan-16, 16:49
If you can use the sound esp to it's full potential then there is no need for any visual esp, it's just simply God-like. I know where enemies are 90% of the time therefore I barely get caught off guard and trust me after you get used to the sound esp and you try going back to legit your game sense will be a lot worse unless ur GE

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)