Current time: 18-May-24, 20:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
2 questions before buying
06-Jan-16, 03:52
So after doing my research I came upon hexui I am a pretty good player although now a I am in need of that advantage over people applying for csgo teams so 2 questions. How good is the cheat for the money and how how much is it to buy good legit settings? And finally what is the external hard drive does this mean I need an actual hard drive or can I just use a nice lil flashdrive?
06-Jan-16, 03:59
Investment in the purchase of cheat is fully amortized in the gameplay, it is highly recommended purchase.
You only need to have an external memory storage to throw, do not need an external hard drive.
06-Jan-16, 04:22
How much is good market settings?
06-Jan-16, 06:11
We do not have a marketplace in hexui.com selling or buying settings or anything at all is not allowed.

This cheat is really good for the money and you will be satisfied with our product.

You need either a USB or veracrypt to be able to use our cheat
06-Jan-16, 07:43
We do have a place on the forums where users share and discuss their settings.
07-Jan-16, 00:08
(06-Jan-16 06:11)FiddeM Wrote:  We do not have a marketplace in hexui.com selling or buying settings or anything at all is not allowed.

This cheat is really good for the money and you will be satisfied with our product.

You need either a USB or veracrypt to be able to use our cheat

Can you please make a tutorial on how to use Veracrypt for this hack?? Because I'm about to buy another 3-month subscription Big Grin..
07-Jan-16, 00:23
Youtube.com Search for how to use Veracrypt

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)