Current time: 19-May-24, 01:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Questions before buying again
11-Jan-16, 18:00
Hi!

Before I buy again, is this possible to have it more useful on lan mode? cause you cant really inject this with having to login and change it back to lan mode again.
second thing is, do we still support any leagues?

-ESL Detected (got banned)
-FaceIt (Detected - got banned)
-Esea (Detected)
-VAC free tho.

Even if this increases the amount to be paid it would be alright if the services you say will be undectetable or just be good for lan. even if it doubles the price.

Anyway, everything is great. Just the awp settings are way better back then than it is to now.
11-Jan-16, 20:54
You dont have to login to change to lanmode you change it in settings file and its there until you remove it, you only login once when you setup the cheat after that you simply start cheat, inject and play.

ESL is unkown, not Detected or Undetected.

FaceIT is not Detected its a high risk playing it thats all we made an update that would let our users play faceit without the high risk but they didnt like how smooth acted so we reversed it and now once agian its HIGH risk playing faceit. Just because you get banned it doesnt mean its detected, they do manual inspect aswell.
11-Jan-16, 22:11
I have to login if Its a new computer to be used on, correct? So that means you have to undo lanmode 1st - then login. Then set it to lanmode again to inject it. Correct? Not as simple as you say that would set it up. I've done this twice, and had to block my screen just to fast login after recognizing the new hwid and change it to lanmode.

ESL is actually detected,not just me tho (like 3 people got banned after a few games) not bans you directly like faceit tho. It lets you play a game and when the anticheat sends the info. or something. The next day you get banned.

And I dont really get why people want the smooth reversed back when it involves the security on leagues like face it. Are they not contented with having an advantage over someone with more security, than having more advantage on someone with less security.

Anyway, gonna buy this back tomorrow as I love using hexui as my aim assist.
11-Jan-16, 22:16
You need a HWID reset playing on a new PC you dont have to login again, as long as you got the Settings file in USB.
11-Jan-16, 22:30
Yes that whats I am saying cause I am attending lan tournaments (sorry I forgot to mention that) thats why its a problem to me. Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)