Current time: 03-May-24, 00:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Please help
17-Jan-16, 00:24 (This post was last modified: 17-Jan-16 01:01 by blue_marlin2.)
I have paid for a 3 months access but my access got removed 5 days afterwards!

I didn't perform any action against the terms of service. Currently I'm waiting for a response by the hexui support for 30 hours. I'm still waiting for any kind of response.

If you don't want to waste your money like I did don't buy this hack until the hexui team makes a chance in their customer service. Cause if the cheat is working it's literally the best you can get for that money.
17-Jan-16, 00:30
Maybe u should take it easy, i think u are overreacting right now Smile Give them some time, they will solve your problem. Smile I have bought the cheat for couple of hours ago, and i havent got anything yet, but im sure that they will do anything in their power to make us all happy.
17-Jan-16, 00:32 (This post was last modified: 17-Jan-16 00:32 by blue_marlin2.)
Maybe I got a bit too upset about this issue but it makes me really sad to be ignored in such a way :rolleyes:
17-Jan-16, 00:47
I sent an email to the only email that is available to contact (Which is the Contact button in the website) about the email verification. I havent got any email from them since (dec.29.15). I tried to find Menalix's email or somehow to contact him, no chance.

Theres maybe a problem about this thing...
17-Jan-16, 00:47
I understand, same here. But trust me, its not gonna make any difference if u going to act like that.
They are doing what they can, to make sure everyone is happy.
They are running a business here, so i dont think they are interested in a bad review og reputation. Smile
17-Jan-16, 00:53
I hope so and once this problem is solved I will be their greatest fan again Wink
17-Jan-16, 00:58
Haha.
Maybe they wont be ur biggest fan, if u not gonna change the head title. xD
17-Jan-16, 01:01
Maybe you're right about that Angel
17-Jan-16, 01:03
Hahah xD, im just happy that i could do u a favor Smile Good luck with the other problem Smile
17-Jan-16, 01:07
Thanks to you for calming me down and good luck for your next games Big Grin
17-Jan-16, 01:19
U welcome dude.. Smile thanks and the same to u Smile
17-Jan-16, 04:28
Send Menalix a Private message with Payment proof and transaction ID, I do not have acces to Email support so if you want help post a thread.
17-Jan-16, 11:20
I did - 20 hours ago
17-Jan-16, 11:51
You just gotta wait as you maybe dont know We had issues with a skidd yesterday and Menalix has been coding for over 10 hours and he is sleeping, 1 guy whois really good on what he does cracked Hexui wich Menalix had to fix and he has, let Menalix wake up and ill tell him to activate you.
17-Jan-16, 20:13
i really don't want to be a pain in the arse but i've send my first email more than 48 hours ago Sad
18-Jan-16, 03:14
Write a PM with capital letters to me so I remember to avtivate you guys tomorrow, I'm so stressed atm I'm really sorry, its a pity the payment system bugs like this.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)