Current time: 08-May-24, 13:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Thread Closed 
Encore-Scams shutdown. (17/07/2014)
17-Jul-14, 18:04
As I see Encore-Scams shutdown, and used this opportunity to flame Hexui, I want to make an official statement about it all, as I'm the person responsible for shutting down Encore-Scams by exposing their scamming.

Well back in April, I registrered on d3scene as an user, to promote and sell Hexui there. I was kindly greeted by an user called Windahl1337, and I fast started to like him so I got his Skype information and we talked a little here and then.

Once, I had some questions about coding to him, I was tired and lost in my source code of Hexui, needed a little help and went to Windahl1337 to hear. I fast figured he didn't know a shit about coding.

If you're an Eminem fan and start to talk with a PRETENDING Eminem fan, you would fast notice he's just pretending, that's how it was with Windahl1337 and him pretending to be a coder.

I then started warning people about his skills and I was hard flamed from every corner about it, as I didn't have any real proofs people could understand, I excused to Windahl1337 on skype after he had flamed me about it, I went on both knees to say sorry, just not to start a fight which could put my customers at risk.

1 month ater Hexui recieved its first VAC Ban ever, I was completely out of my mind as I didn't get why.
A person named Finale then told me he knew why and mocked me about it and I started to lick his ass to lure out this information of him and I succeeded over 3 days.
3 days after the VAC ban Windahl1337 mocked me about it on hackforums.net, tried to make me look like a fool, the funny thing is I knew what made us detected and could see that Encore-Cheats was going to be hit next, so because that Windahl1337 mocked me even having no coding skills and that a lot customers of Hexui used Encore-Scams too and I didn't wanted to see them getting VAC banned again for trusting a C&P scammer. I then cracked their cheat and leaked the whole source code to proove my points about Windahl1337. Windahl1337 then made the worst excuse where he tried to humiliate me on lies in his news section and called it all a "DECOY" and relaunched 1 day after with a "new cheat" which was the same just protected with Themida. I then again cracked and leaked the source of, and this was what INSTA-Killed Windahl1337's reputation in the scene, when they really saw who he was.

He then grabbed a leaked copy of Hexui and tried to crack it, using his own user credentials, the anti-leak protection blow off and sent me simple information like our settings file, where his admin password for Encore-Cheats where stored for some reason?? I then logged into Encore-Cheats.com and changed their front-page to show all the proofs once again.

I want you all to know, I'm no evil person, the things said about me SQL Injecting Encore-Cheats to change the front-page is a lie, the theme code for mybb is not stored in the SQL Database, so it's a terrible lie made up by "pullroot" because he envy Hexui for being a successful project.

I killed encore-cheats, because Windahl1337 mocked me, made me go on knees to say sorry because I'm kind, scammed much over 100 people, earning 4000Euro pr Month on copy pasted code, scammed people I actually liked who would have gotten banned if I never came and exposed the retard.
I freaking saved your asses while wasting my time, I couldn't care less about you, but I actually did until the bitter end.

I want to let you know: pullroot and mekelek both supported all this.
Because they both have Windahl1337's address, the KEY to your money.
Windahl1337 stole for 10.000Euro, that's what he said to Mekelek on Skype, from what I saw. He said: "I earn 4000Euro pr Month" while his project had been running for 3 months.
That's why Windahl1337 should be dealt with by the Police, by making a police report, which is impossible without his address which pullroot and mekelek won't give.
Even how unguilty they want to look like, they have the key to your lost money and they won't give it!
That's why I say: They support Windahl1337's scam.
And you all should keep distance from these two guys, you should also know how immature they moderated their encore forum.

I want to throw a big applause to Naxel from Encore-Cheats, who stayed very neutral while this fight was ongoing and made sure to pull out the most true of Windahl1337 as possible, I think Windahl owe Naxel a lot. Such a fine and honest guy, I'm almost jealous that I didn't get to have him as moderator here.

Thanks to admins on d3scene who let me have those very harsh threads against Encore-Cheats on their forums to show people the truth.

Thanks to the people who supported my actions against Encore-Cheats.

As killing of Encore-Cheats, actually gave Hexui bad reputation while the fight was going on, and a lot of side choosing was made, this is not something I want to do ever again. I lost some customers I hold dear like: KeetleChips, Arizo.
Coding cheats for me is not only about coding, I've made some great relationships to people online and gotten a lot of trust, due to these actions were seen a little harsh by many people, I lost a lot. In the start everybody loved me, I went out after and lost so much love....
I'm never going to go this far to kill a copy paster again.
17-Jul-14, 19:20
He scammed me and 5 friends for 120 euro. He deserve to be dealt with the cops or even a beating would make me proud Smile i hate scammers
17-Jul-14, 19:28
RIP encore, less competition its better that way.
17-Jul-14, 19:52
awful cheat, awful provider, great job menalix!
17-Jul-14, 19:58
good man you are Menalix
17-Jul-14, 20:03
Thank you for clearing this up, Menalix.
Never trusted Windahl my self, good thing I didn't.
17-Jul-14, 20:47
Gj Menalix! I dont like how they write about you, I dont think you are bad person.
17-Jul-14, 22:27
Same^
Imo I think you did everything right and he got what he deserved...
18-Jul-14, 00:28
You fought for the people who lost 100s of euros. You did what others couldn't do for themselves. Everyone should be honored to know someone such as yourself.
18-Jul-14, 04:36
His a fuckhead, lost all his rep now lol
18-Jul-14, 10:04
(18-Jul-14 04:36)Simply Dope Wrote:  His a fuckhead, lost all his rep now lol
He deserves it. I wish Menalix would post the kids private information to ALL of the community so he wont be welcome anywhere.
18-Jul-14, 11:17
(18-Jul-14 10:04)win7x64 Wrote:  
(18-Jul-14 04:36)Simply Dope Wrote:  His a fuckhead, lost all his rep now lol
He deserves it. I wish Menalix would post the kids private information to ALL of the community so he wont be welcome anywhere.

We just want his adress so we can call the police
18-Jul-14, 19:32 (This post was last modified: 18-Jul-14 20:05 by Division.)
i heared from some peoples that he got facebook

*edited out* that should be his link maybe you can find out something dunno.
18-Jul-14, 20:09 (This post was last modified: 18-Jul-14 20:10 by Division.)
Edited out his facebook, we're aware of it shockz, and I'm sure we'll find his address so we can call the police Smile but thanks alot..

If anybody have his address please PM menalix, we do not wish it to be publicly shown we still have standards nomatter what he did Smile
22-Jul-14, 20:55
encore(windahl) scam 3 from my friends with over 300 Euro,i hate him so much this ... faggot
23-Jul-14, 02:24
About time! Tongue
25-Jul-14, 13:00
You don't have to justify yourself Menalix, we love you and support you, fu** this scammer !

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Closed