Current time: 29-Mar-24, 04:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Quick Review
18-Jan-16, 08:13 (This post was last modified: 19-Jan-16 10:05 by aciri.)
Hi!
Okay, this will be a short, yet detailed enough review and probably good enough to change your mind on either you want to buy the cheat or no.

The cheat is external so in-game menu is not available. This means that you have to sit and configure the settings file before starting the cheat.
You would want to find your best preferences and comfortable settings.

The settings file contains every weapon to configure.
If youre too lazy. There is any kind of settings that others have posted in the forum, and youre welcome to choose from there.
The cheat contain SoundESP which is undetected on almost all of the anti-cheat (VAC, FaceIt, ESEA and even altPug)

Contacting the staff is difficult. Ive sent them 2-3 email and never got a reply, so I dont know how quick they can respond to your crucial problems.
The good thing is, staff or non-staff members here in Hexui, there still one or more who is willing to help you just if you make a thread about your problem in the forum.

I really recommend Hexui. I've been cheating on csgo for 3 years now and I've never felt home or comfortable with other cheats. Except here in Hexui.

due the bad contact thing, I would have to have the overall for 7.5/10
18-Jan-16, 08:31
Staff member arent hard to contact, My skype is everywhere for people to add you can send me a PM you can make a thread, Sending Emails for support will take time because only Menalix sees them i dont.

IF you need help make a thread, contact me in skype or pm me if you send an email i cant do anything.
18-Jan-16, 08:59
chinese this chinese
18-Jan-16, 09:59 (This post was last modified: 18-Jan-16 10:01 by aciri.)
(18-Jan-16 08:31)FiddeM Wrote:  Staff member arent hard to contact, My skype is everywhere for people to add you can send me a PM you can make a thread, Sending Emails for support will take time because only Menalix sees them i dont.

IF you need help make a thread, contact me in skype or pm me if you send an email i cant do anything.

I had problem with activating my account which makes it difficult to move around the forum since you dont have a lot of permissions. This brings me to finding the emails or skype. Theyre not visible if youre not an activated member or a guest so the only options is to wait for a day and Register a new one.

I thread in Pre-sale about the staffs contact might be useful.
18-Jan-16, 12:41
I typed in all threads in Presale my skype is in my posts
18-Jan-16, 18:55 (This post was last modified: 18-Jan-16 18:56 by aciri.)
You were no where to find In that time. The point is I was new and no was there to assist and probably will happen the same for any newly non-member or member. At least a contact lists should be helpful
18-Jan-16, 19:20
First of all, there is Sticky threads in Presale wich says contact me if you got payment issues second of all If your a new member wich recently bought and you need help Go to support section and make a thread or go to Member list scroll to the bottom and press Staff members.
18-Jan-16, 20:15
(18-Jan-16 12:41)FiddeM Wrote:  I typed in all threads in Presale my skype is in my posts
I send you a msg in skype 4 days ago and no replies ;_; I cri everitim
18-Jan-16, 20:37
Because you type shit that has no meaning lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)