Current time: 29-Mar-24, 12:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hi. What should I do?
18-Jan-16, 21:13
Hi. I started playing csgo again and wanted to see how is hexui doing and it has improved a lot.

But my main question is that I used hexui like back in 2014 And I did have something called exclusive I'm not sure if you guys do that anymore. But It was basically a lifetime sub. But Because I stopped hexui for over 2 years and more I cant remember my username or password. Can somebody help me? If I remember it right it was cthulhu but I can't get the pass right so Its wrong or the username is wrong? And my email back then was random. So I need help. Thanks.

I look forward to use hexui again.

Cheers!
18-Jan-16, 21:22
Yes it's same as 2014 just better.Exclusive rank is still alive. Contact Menalix on [email protected] to get your password back , also include some proofs.Or just simply PM him on forums.
18-Jan-16, 21:24
(18-Jan-16 21:22)xc0de Wrote:  Yes it's same as 2014 just better.Exclusive rank is still alive. Contact Menalix on [email protected] to get your password back , also include some proofs.Or just simply PM him on forums.
What proofs can I give him? I was unactive since 2014 I had a lot of school to focus on and left gaming behind.
18-Jan-16, 22:45
(18-Jan-16 21:24)Hulhu Wrote:  
(18-Jan-16 21:22)xc0de Wrote:  Yes it's same as 2014 just better.Exclusive rank is still alive. Contact Menalix on [email protected] to get your password back , also include some proofs.Or just simply PM him on forums.
What proofs can I give him? I was unactive since 2014 I had a lot of school to focus on and left gaming behind.

Proof of account ownership? Your previous email? Something that proves you owned/still own that account
18-Jan-16, 23:22 (This post was last modified: 18-Jan-16 23:26 by Hulhu.)
(18-Jan-16 22:45)xc0de Wrote:  
(18-Jan-16 21:24)Hulhu Wrote:  

Proof of account ownership? Your previous email? Something that proves you owned/still own that account
I added him on skype to talk with him. (menalix) Hope he adds me. If I had my email which I used back then I'd change the pass already. But thanks for the help tho.
18-Jan-16, 23:45
Yea add menalix or pm him. I hope you get the acc back.
19-Jan-16, 13:39
(18-Jan-16 23:45)JLOL Wrote:  Yea add menalix or pm him. I hope you get the acc back.
Yea I hope too... Probably not gonna get it because I dont know how to proof anything from 2 years ago... I had alot of ss from hexui like funny things and stuff but when I bought new pc everything went out.
19-Jan-16, 14:07
if you have transaction ID from the day you bought Exclusive or payment proof i dont see any problems?
19-Jan-16, 17:24
(19-Jan-16 14:07)FiddeM Wrote:  if you have transaction ID from the day you bought Exclusive or payment proof i dont see any problems?
I pm:ed menalix see if we can figure it out
19-Jan-16, 23:38
he does not anwear. Probably busy.
20-Jan-16, 18:15
Well I guess I wasted 100+$... See ya guys ;_;
20-Jan-16, 18:23
(20-Jan-16 18:15)Hulhu Wrote:  Well I guess I wasted 100+$... See ya guys ;_;
Damn man you couldnt find the payment proof?
20-Jan-16, 18:26
(20-Jan-16 18:23)JLOL Wrote:  
I moved from a country to other and didnt really need paypal(didnt use it) And it hadnt even money so I created new in my own country like year later. So yea shit happens just my life worst decision to use 100$+ for hexui... Of cource it isnt hexui:s fault but I couldn't predict my life if you know what I saying man. You should take ss rn from your pp lol.
20-Jan-16, 18:30
(20-Jan-16 18:26)Hulhu Wrote:  
(20-Jan-16 18:23)JLOL Wrote:  
I moved from a country to other and didnt really need paypal(didnt use it) And it hadnt even money so I created new in my own country like year later. So yea shit happens just my life worst decision to use 100$+ for hexui... Of cource it isnt hexui:s fault but I couldn't predict my life if you know what I saying man. You should take ss rn from your pp lol.
Damn man Im sorry you couldnt get it. True you never cant predict your life ... And ye I will ss haha. Have a good one brother hope we can some time see you in here again or if you get your sub back Tongue.
20-Jan-16, 18:32
Smile yeap thanks.
20-Jan-16, 19:07 (This post was last modified: 20-Jan-16 19:07 by xc0de.)
Yeah sure you moved and can't access paypal , you don't have email access , you don't have your password. Nice try KEWL.
I don't trust you for those reasons.
20-Jan-16, 19:16 (This post was last modified: 20-Jan-16 19:17 by Hulhu.)
(20-Jan-16 19:07)xc0de Wrote:  Yeah sure you moved and can't access paypal , you don't have email access , you don't have your password. Nice try KEWL.
You can believe anything. I don't care if you think I'm a "faker" can you explain how could I even find an acc(if I was "a faker") how would I find an account which has been unactive since in end of 2014? I literally only posted few threads aswell only one who knows me right now is like Menalix and maybe Division Dreamers if he is active , So how did I find an account and never made a Review for the cheat aswell. If Im telling the truth then I am telling it. Everyone has opinions but I dont care about yours. And keep your "KEWLS" for yourself.
20-Jan-16, 19:29
(20-Jan-16 19:16)Hulhu Wrote:  
(20-Jan-16 19:07)xc0de Wrote:  Yeah sure you moved and can't access paypal , you don't have email access , you don't have your password. Nice try KEWL.
You can believe anything. I don't care if you think I'm a "faker" can you explain how could I even find an acc(if I was "a faker") how would I find an account which has been unactive since in end of 2014? I literally only posted few threads aswell only one who knows me right now is like Menalix and maybe Division Dreamers if he is active , So how did I find an account and never made a Review for the cheat aswell. If Im telling the truth then I am telling it. Everyone has opinions but I dont care about yours. And keep your "KEWLS" for yourself.
There's is plenty of ways users can find old users, especially Chultu since he was among the early members of Hexui.

Well concidering:

1. Doesn't remember password
2. Doesn't remember user e-mail.
3. Can't call bank for the payment statement, which is saved an existing due bank laws of the country.
4. Tells me you moved to turkey and lost everything and then use a VPN residing in Netherlands, instead of your true "turkish" ip.
5. Saying you moved from USA to Turkey, when real Cthulhu lived in England while he was a Hexui user.
6. The fact that you said you used credit-card rather than paypal account fundings, is also very wierd, since you can't buy exclusive using credit-card, since the payment is done manually with paypal funds.

And that a wannabe-hacker guy, hijacked 2-3 exclusive accounts, 1 week ago lurking in leaked db's. It all seems a little odd.

I can give you three questions to prove your identity though, where does your little-brother live? And what cheat-site do you own? And why do you suddenly wanna use Hexui instead of your own cheat?

Next time when trying to hijack an exclusive account, do not choose the one account which I know the best, and understand how you pay for exclusive, you can read it everywhere in our news section.

Cthulhu never paid for exclusive btw, I gave it to him for free, when I helped him building up his cheat-project Hexygen, now Mantic0re I think it's called.

But nice try Sleepie, glad to see you choosen to get a VPN, after I banned your whole isp's ip-range.
20-Jan-16, 20:06
Sleepie has still not given up? Jesus christ.
Get a life, kid.

User(s) browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)