Current time: 07-May-24, 08:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
What is the normal detection time? (Approximately)
29-Jan-16, 22:24
So 2 things I'd like to ask.

1. What is the detection time? As in, how long between each VAC detection?

2. I see the cheats are coded in .NET, will I be able to obfuscate the file to help keep it undetected?
29-Jan-16, 22:27
"With more than 2500+ purchases, Hexui is one of the most favorable cheats, with 10 months undetection streak on all 3rd party league anti-cheats (since we started)."

taken from the CS:GO cheat purchase page
29-Jan-16, 22:30
(29-Jan-16 22:27)amonzeh Wrote:  "With more than 2500+ purchases, Hexui is one of the most favorable cheats, with 10 months undetection streak on all 3rd party league anti-cheats (since we started)."

Well, I wanted to hear from users as well.
And also, that doesn't include VAC, so does that mean it hasn't been detected by VAC?
29-Jan-16, 22:39
(29-Jan-16 22:30)Morphine Wrote:  
(29-Jan-16 22:27)amonzeh Wrote:  "With more than 2500+ purchases, Hexui is one of the most favorable cheats, with 10 months undetection streak on all 3rd party league anti-cheats (since we started)."

Well, I wanted to hear from users as well.
And also, that doesn't include VAC, so does that mean it hasn't been detected by VAC?

I have no idea. I'm waiting to get activated but I've heard alot of good stuff about Hexui and that it's been undetected for a long time.
29-Jan-16, 22:50
HeXui is undetected for months now around 8-9 I assume? I might be wrong but HeXui is very safe
also the cheat is obfuscated itself and you'll receive instructions how to use it , to keep yourself safe.
30-Jan-16, 00:59
We have been ud since aptil 17th last year, We had a streak for about 8 months when we got hit april 17th and now we have been ud since 17th of april
30-Jan-16, 21:01
(29-Jan-16 22:24)Morphine Wrote:  So 2 things I'd like to ask.

2. I see the cheats are coded in .NET, will I be able to obfuscate the file to help keep it undetected?

Module is streamed so that will be hard, you can obfuscate the loader as you want.
02-Feb-16, 00:10 (This post was last modified: 02-Feb-16 00:10 by MrClue.)
(30-Jan-16 21:01)Menalix Wrote:  

Module is streamed so that will be hard, you can obfuscate the loader as you want.

Menalix, isnt the code already obfuscated? Big Grin
Fuck that.. Mena-coding is best coding :sleepy:
02-Feb-16, 02:59
(02-Feb-16 00:10)MrClue Wrote:  
(30-Jan-16 21:01)Menalix Wrote:  

Menalix, isnt the code already obfuscated? Big Grin
Fuck that.. Mena-coding is best coding :sleepy:

Yes it is. Doesn't mean that some can do re-obfuscations. Mostly obfuscators won't be able to though.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)