Current time: 05-May-24, 19:54 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Is it worth it atm?
30-Jan-16, 16:26
I used to use Hexui, but I got vacced just before summer ( I think )
- I was promised a free month, never got it.

I'm not sure why, but I did provide evidence. - I'm looking to get back into cheating, so this would be great chinese
30-Jan-16, 17:26
Yes it is worth its way better now than before
30-Jan-16, 17:27
I want to get back into it, but I want Mena to actually withhold his end of the deal.
He promised me something, that I never got.
30-Jan-16, 18:16
(30-Jan-16 17:27)Krullah Wrote:  I want to get back into it, but I want Mena to actually withhold his end of the deal.
He promised me something, that I never got.

Don't expect to get anything, either buy the cheat or find proof of him saying he would.
30-Jan-16, 18:30
that's a long time ago now, but well if you can sent me your paypal transaction id, or picture it. I can give you 3 weeks Smile

- A pm he wrote to me.
30-Jan-16, 20:11
Well you should have done it back when you got banned its to late now sorry you got to buy it.
30-Jan-16, 20:50
(30-Jan-16 18:30)Krullah Wrote:  that's a long time ago now, but well if you can sent me your paypal transaction id, or picture it. I can give you 3 weeks Smile

- A pm he wrote to me.

Sad you didn't do it then.
30-Jan-16, 20:53 (This post was last modified: 30-Jan-16 20:57 by Krullah.)
(30-Jan-16 20:50)Menalix Wrote:  
(30-Jan-16 18:30)Krullah Wrote:  that's a long time ago now, but well if you can sent me your paypal transaction id, or picture it. I can give you 3 weeks Smile

- A pm he wrote to me.

Sad you didn't do it then.

I sent you everything. Please just answer me wether or not I could have it, because I want to try it out b4 buying a year.

I really do not want to annoy you, so that is why I'm looking to get this closed.

(30-Jan-16 20:11)FiddeM Wrote:  Well you should have done it back when you got banned its to late now sorry you got to buy it.

Well, I would agree with you, but I pm'ed him with multiple screenshots + Trans id and everything. Even asked if he needed more.
- I did this instantly when I saw the post.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)