Current time: 07-May-24, 20:34 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
A legit aimbot/aim"help"/triggerbot for VAC/MM?
10-Feb-16, 17:43
Hi guys. All i really search for is a legit looking aimbot/aimhelp/triggerbot so i can play on normal servers and a bit of MM. No league play what so ever. Will hexui fit my needs?

Oh and how about settings? ive never tried to change settings before so is there a forum where users share their settings or?
10-Feb-16, 17:48 (This post was last modified: 10-Feb-16 17:54 by Sion.)
Hexui fits what you want perfectly, probably the most "legit" cheat on the market.

There is a whole section of people sharing there settings with a lot of options to choose between!
10-Feb-16, 17:50
I think this guy was asking a serious question.
10-Feb-16, 17:54
(10-Feb-16 17:50)JustLiftingMyMouse Wrote:  I think this guy was asking a serious question.

I notice that now Tongue oops, I didn't read this properly at all..

edited.
10-Feb-16, 18:02
(10-Feb-16 17:54)Sion Wrote:  
(10-Feb-16 17:50)JustLiftingMyMouse Wrote:  I think this guy was asking a serious question.

I notice that now Tongue oops, I didn't read this properly at all..

edited.
Rofl yeah its a serious question. The only other cheat ive ever used was back in 1.6 and was organner and i know _nothing_ about other cheats etc.
10-Feb-16, 18:19
Seems like im going with this over the other providers Smile just the fast responses are something the other providers arent really doing much Tongue
28-Mar-16, 22:38
(10-Feb-16 18:19)grid Wrote:  Seems like im going with this over the other providers Smile just the fast responses are something the other providers arent really doing much Tongue

well i will buy this too.. but not because their responses, they are not even fast compared to interwebz where you get answered literally in a minute

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)