Current time: 29-Mar-24, 17:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
MAX effectiveness for LEM or BELOW
29-Feb-16, 21:39 (This post was last modified: 18-Apr-16 16:31 by JoeRixon.)
*EDIT*

I do use Hexui now as i stopped playing facit and shit and want some of this nutty banter Big Grin

I no longer use hexui as its 'legit' layout could not do that much to help me although to anyone who reads this and is LEM or under it really is an awesome cheat to help learn certain areas of the game whilst alleviating stress on other parts such as reactions. Or info in solo que. Whilst this can still be used at SMFC or GE i really don't think that it is worth it in the bigger picture. + i felt as if i let myself go skill wise when i cheated then played worse as a legit player in a game at a high level where a small mistake, can make a huge difference, therefore a small thing learnt is a huge advantage, rather than taken out via holding different angles due to sound esp or trigger bot.

I know others have different opinions and will share them, but this is mine Smile GL HF!

P.S. im off to facit away from u lot Tongue

I am not sure i covered this well or if it made much sense so i will have another go just here...

Hexui, and you can use this in a customer quote thingy if ya want: Hexui is Effective, reliable, undetected. No other words to describe it really.

So i thought i am gonna make this unnecessarily long AND HARD TO READ because i feel like it HAHA read it if you want.

OK, so this is straight from the feature list on the website; what an un-subbed customer would read before they saw the private forums pre-purchase.

FEATURES ON THE LEFT /// MY THOUGHTS ON THE RIGHT (caps)

• Aimbot Active = Enable/Disable DOES WHAT IT SAYS, IT DOES HAVE AIMBOT, YOU CAN ACTIVATE IT, AND DEACTIVATE IT, WORKS FINE.

• Aimbot Key = Key activated aimbot YES, YES YOU CAN PICK THE KEY VIA NUMBER TO SELECT YOUR AIMBOT 0 DELAY.

• Aimbot Fov = Area of selection to aim within YES THIS WORKS ALSO THE RADIUS AROUND THE BONE (PLACE OF AIM) IS PUT IN VALUE OF A NUMBER, WORKS AWESOME; UNLIMITED FREEDOM OF SELECTION.

• Aimbot Smooth = Smoothly move to target YES, SMOOTH DOES EXACTLY THIS! NUMBERS FROM 1-somthing RATE HOW SMOOTH OR VIOLENT YOU WANT THE AIMBOT TO LOCK TO THE SELECTED BONE (point of aim).

• Aimbot Bone = Select the bone you want to aim for YES, YOU GET NUMBER FORM 1-somthing FOR ALL PARTS OF THE BODY HEAD TORSO STOMACH AND EVEN PENIS!!!

• Aimbot Visibility Check = Enable/Disable NOW I FORGOT WHAT THIS IS BUT YOU CAN PROBABLY USE THIS IN SOME WAY LIKE THAT CHEEKY CUNT FLUSHA E.G. AIM AT A CORNER (so it doesn't look like walls) THEN HIT THE AIM KEY, WITH SLOW SMOOTH IT WILL GENTLY GLIDE TOWARD AN ENEMY (through the wall) GIVING YOU A ROUGH IDEA OF WHERE HE IS AND HOW TO DISPATCH THE FUCKER.

-----------------------------------------------------------
OK FUCK THIS IS GONNA BE LONG, IM COMMITTED NOW.

• Triggerbot Active = Enable/Disable yES, YOU CAN TURN IT OFF AND ON 1 BEING ON AND 0 BEING OFF

• Triggerbot Key = Only shoots when holding specific key YES IT DOES THIS, VIA A NUMBER SYSTEM, YOU CAN SET THIS TO SOMTHING LIKE 16 (shift) AND HOLD TIGHT CORNER AND DESTROY SOME RUSSIAN VODKA CUNTS!

• Triggerbot Delay = Delay before shooting YOU CAN CUSTOMIZE YOUR DELAY IN NUMBERS; INFINITE CUSTOMIZATION M8!!

• Triggerbot Pause = Delay after shooting I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS ONE IS SORRY

• Triggerbot After Shots = Keep shooting after person is dead YES, SO YOU CAN LOOK REALLY LEGIT LIKE YOU WERE GOING FOR THAT HARDCORE SPRAY AND DIDDENT REALISE YOU RAPED HIS VIRGIN ASSHOLE!!!

• Triggerbot Auto Delay = Syncs delay with mouse-movement speed SOME MAD PROGRAMMING WENT INTO THIS SO APPRECIATE IT CUNT!

--------------------------------------------

• Recoil Compensation Vertical = Vertical axis compensation YES, WITH NUMBERS UP TO 100'S

• Recoil Compensation Horizontal = Horizontal axis compensation YES, WITH NUMBERS UP TO 100'S

• Recoil Compensation Randomize = Randomizing the compensation YES, FOR THAT EXTRA LEGIT GAMEPLAY AND SO NONE OF THOSE CUNTS IN OVERWATCH FUCKING CATCH YOU!!
* Works with normal shooting, aimbot and triggerbot (any feauture). YES, I CAN CATEGORICALLY STATE THAT IT DOES THIS!

-------------------------------------------------------

• Enable = Turn on or off YES, IT HAS THIS FEATURE 0 IS OFF 1 IS ON

• Frequency = Select a desired beep frequency you like NO, I COULD NOT FIND THIS SETTING IN ONLINE SETTINGS OR IN MY OWN OR VARIOUS SETTING TEMPLATES ON FORUM, THIS NEEDS WORK MENTALIX!

• Distance = Maximum range, before enabling YES, THIS WORKS AND YOU CAN SET IT WITH NUMBERS SO YOU CAN DETECT THEM AS YOU SPAWN!!! EXTRA GAME SENSE, WITHOUT DODGY OVER-WATCH GIVING VISUALS

• Dynamic Beep Rapidity = Adjusts the rapidity to the enemy distance NO, I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATURE, THIS NEEDS WORK MENTALIX!
* Originally feauture invented by us

-------------------------------------------------------

• BunnyHop Active = Enable/Disable YES, IT BHOPS WELL!!!
• BunnyHop Key = Key to hold for doing bhop YES, IT BHOPS WELL!!!
* Randomized fake jumps NO, I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATURE!!, MENTALIX!!

------------------------------------------------------------

• INI file = Configure and save settings using settings file

• Weapon Settings = Adjust settings pr. weapon. YES, FOR EVERY WEAPON EVERY SETTING WITH EVERY NUMBER, INFINITE CUSTOM ABILITYS.

-------------------------------------------------------------

• Over 20 different feautures. YES, THEY DO

* We do not disclose our security in details for security reasons YES, WE DEM BOYZ!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------

• Auto-Update YES, EVERY FEW DAYS, YOU CAN CHECK IT IN A GREEN BOX ALSO FOR PEACE OF MIND!!

• Silent Running (LAN) YES, SO NO ONE KNOWS!!! WORKS PERFECT

• Multi-Threaded YES, YES IT IS!!!!

• Global Custom Panic Key FOR THEM SKETCHY MOMENTS WHEN MAN DEM COMES TO UR PC Surprised

• Full 64-bit Utilizing (Only cheat on market to utilize 64-bit) YES, IT WORKS ON 64x OS I DONT KNOW IF ITS THE ONLY CHEAT TO UTILIZE IT THOUGH.

------------------------------------------------------

• All Windows versions/editions, 32bit and 64bit. YES, WORKS ON 64BIT I DONT HAVE A 32 SO I DONT KNOW.

* Requires .NET Framework 2.0 YES, IT DOES M8!

----------------------------------------------------------

• VAC2/3 NEVER HAD VAC OR OW FOR MY ENTIRE 6 MONTH PERIOD

• Match Making AC IDK

• UNGL Libra IDK

• SMAC IDK

• CEVO Paladin IDK, SETTINGS AVAILABLE ON FORUM

• Shifters Anti-Cheat IDK

• ESEA Client (Only Sound-ESP) IDK, SETTINGS AVAILABLE ON FORUM

• ESL Wire IDK , SETTINGS AVAILABLE ON FORUM

• FGCL Apofig IDK

• SGL Anti-Cheat IDK

• FACEIT SOME SETTINGS WORK, ALTHOUGH SOME THINGS THAT GET COMPARED TO PRO/ RECORD STATS WILL GET YOU A BAN E.G. BUNNY HOP.

* Never recieved any third-party ac detection PROBS!!!

--------------------------------------------------------
So to anyone who is mental to read through this, or skipped to the bottom...

Buy this cheat if you are looking to focus on a particular thing, or to have fun. It is an easy system to use with lots of people to help you do it. Installation does require minor I.T KNOWLEDGE.
29-Feb-16, 23:02
I read through this all, I must say you put some effort into this man.
+1 rep.
29-Feb-16, 23:30
Thx man, it is pretty sloppy tbh but i got bored, and people should know that this is a really good cheat! Even though im kinda anti cheat now xD
29-Feb-16, 23:42
Nice review.
01-Mar-16, 02:13 (This post was last modified: 01-Mar-16 03:41 by Error.)
Great review man! :-)

Quote: Frequency = Select a desired beep frequency you like NO, I COULD NOT FIND THIS SETTING IN ONLINE SETTINGS OR IN MY OWN OR VARIOUS SETTING TEMPLATES ON FORUM, THIS NEEDS WORK MENTALIX!
You can change the sound esp pitch, which I believe means the same thing.

Quote:* Randomized fake jumps NO, I COULD NOT FIND THIS FEATURE!!, MENTALIX!!
It randomly does a failed jump when bunnyhopping. There's just no setting to change how often it does it.
01-Mar-16, 03:30
1. On my settings and online settings i could not see any frequency setting, and no pitch just changes the sound. If you try to extend or shorten the range the sound you get when next to one does not differ from standard.

2. I have used bunny hops quite abit and unless the fake bhop mistake is 1 in every 30-40 bhops i dont think it is there.

3. This is an overall positive review; in-depth about what the cheat promises to what it provides. I think a ban would be an incredibly stupid idea, instead of ban me for my opinion; my CUSTOMER REVIEW (which can have errrors)((see what i did there)) why not fix my mistakes in the form of a reply so i can edit the review. Cheers
01-Mar-16, 03:42 (This post was last modified: 01-Mar-16 03:42 by Error.)
(01-Mar-16 03:30)JoeRixon Wrote:  1. On my settings and online settings i could not see any frequency setting, and no pitch just changes the sound. If you try to extend or shorten the range the sound you get when next to one does not differ from standard.

2. I have used bunny hops quite abit and unless the fake bhop mistake is 1 in every 30-40 bhops i dont think it is there.

3. This is an overall positive review; in-depth about what the cheat promises to what it provides. I think a ban would be an incredibly stupid idea, instead of ban me for my opinion; my CUSTOMER REVIEW (which can have errrors)((see what i did there)) why not fix my mistakes in the form of a reply so i can edit the review. Cheers

Hexui doesn't ban or remove reviews, even if your review is negative.
Except if your review contains lies or information from the private forums or something like that.
01-Mar-16, 03:57
(01-Mar-16 03:30)JoeRixon Wrote:  1. On my settings and online settings i could not see any frequency setting, and no pitch just changes the sound. If you try to extend or shorten the range the sound you get when next to one does not differ from standard.

Doesn't the frequency automatically change depending on how close you are to your opponent? You could just use the Range feature to determine how far you want the Sound ESP to work. Anyway, this is a nice and honest review, good job!
01-Mar-16, 11:46
OK, in reply to JustLiftingMyMouse "lies or information from the private forums" It is MY experience with the hack, if i have missed something i would like to be corrected rather than banned Smile

In reply to josh123, "Doesn't the frequency automatically change depending on how close you are to your opponent?" YES, it does however whilst stood directly next to someone the beep is very slow still, and does not create any sort of notification to me that an enemy is nearby, what i meant in my review was to change the frequency of the beeps to be more like a car parking sensor where it beeps almost in a continuous sound when you are very close, creating more of a sense of danger.

"You could just use the Range feature to determine how far you want the Sound ESP to work." I tried changing the 'range' of the sound esp to 40,000; this detects them in their spawn, it seems that no matter the DISTANCE setting, the MAX and MIN beeping frequency remains the same.

Thanks for replying to my post Big Grin
01-Mar-16, 17:42
JoeRixon Wrote:INI file = Configure and save settings using settings file YES, THIS IS SO TRUE EVERYTHING IS IN FILE CURRENTLY, WILL BE MOVED TO WEBSITE IN SAME FORMAT!!!!!!

I got a 90% warning for sharing this outside of the private forums.
01-Mar-16, 21:54
bit gay
10-Mar-16, 17:14
Lol i play with HexUi on supreme/global level, without any problems? This is surely great for the top ranks also...

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)