Current time: 07-May-24, 19:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Private Hack
24-Mar-16, 08:09
I heard some steam workshop hack which can be used for tournaments, do you offer it here? I can pay a price for your hardwork.
24-Mar-16, 11:02
Using hacks via steam workshop has been patched over 1 year ago, since most pro hackers have been detected through this way. And also, as I know, they don't make private builds (I was a member for 4 months).
24-Mar-16, 13:04 (This post was last modified: 24-Mar-16 13:05 by Division.)
We don't really offer private hacks sorry mate.

The closest would be to purchase exclusive which is a very limited userbase
24-Mar-16, 17:33
(24-Mar-16 13:04)DivisionDreamers Wrote:  We don't really offer private hacks sorry mate.

And how much can I actually purchase that for?
Btw, the silent lan thing ... does it have menu or nope
Thanks!
24-Mar-16, 17:38
(24-Mar-16 17:33)tycoak Wrote:  
(24-Mar-16 13:04)DivisionDreamers Wrote:  We don't really offer private hacks sorry mate.

Thanks!

We don't have a menu all configuration is from our settings file (which we're working on converting to a settings menu accessed through the forum)
Exclusive comes on sale from time to time and then people apply for it, the price is published when it's available
But the current subscription you have is subtracted for the price of the exclusive.

This is only inside the private forum so only current subscribers can see when it's available
24-Mar-16, 18:19
(24-Mar-16 17:38)DivisionDreamers Wrote:  
(24-Mar-16 17:33)tycoak Wrote:  

Thanks!

We don't have a menu all configuration is from our settings file (which we're working on converting to a settings menu accessed through the forum)
Exclusive comes on sale from time to time and then people apply for it, the price is published when it's available
But the current subscription you have is subtracted for the price of the exclusive.

This is only inside the private forum so only current subscribers can see when it's available

Alright thanks, got it!

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)