Current time: 19-Apr-24, 13:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
My Review of Hexui- An Amazing Cheat
24-Mar-16, 10:18 (This post was last modified: 25-Mar-16 02:56 by CKS.)
Well here is my review of Hexui. My first paid cheat.

Aimbot 8.5/10
I find the aimbot to work effectively except for the aimbot to lock onto the target even though they are behind a wall. (Note I use the correct settings.) Overall the aimbot is easy to use and great for the awp Big Grin.

Triggerbot 9.0/10.0
I use it exclusively for holding angles with an awp. Worked well and gave me the edge that I needed. Overall it is a decent trigger with great customizability.

RCS 7/10.0
I find that this feature works well as long as you keep the RCS amounts to a number lower then 7. Higher then that i feel it is way to jittery and "un-legit" looking. Overall a decent feature.

Sound ESP 10.0/10.0
IMO best feature about this cheat and I would consider it far superior compared to plain wallhack when your goal is to look legit. I would even consider paying 12 Euro a month just for this feature.

BHOP 9.5/10.0
Bhop works like it is intended to and dosent bug out like other Bhop hacks. Well Done. Smile

Security 7.0/10.0
Great as long as you fine tune your settings. Would prefer larger league support and thats the only reason why I give it a 7 instead of a 10.

Settings 9.5/10.0
Great, I love how you can customize so much and it is not that hard to learn what everything does and how to change it thanks to the great support from the community and admins.

Admins/Mods 10.00/10.0
I can only rate Menalix and Division Dreamer in this post since I have had no experience with Fiddem (sorry Sad ). But I see Menalix constantly active within the community which is an amazing thing. Division Dreamer is an amazing admin who has helped me through some "unique" problems. Big Grin Great work you guys

Overall Rating 9/10.0
I would give Hexui a stunning 9/10. The only reason holding this cheat back is league support, but even in its current state i would DEFINITELY recommend this cheat for matchmaking Big Grin

Thanks for reading Big Grin (Sorry if I messed up Grammar and Spelling)
24-Mar-16, 13:03
Thanks for the review and love <3
Stay awesome dude ! Big Grin
24-Apr-16, 04:09
Just on a side note, the rcs being jittery and unlegit looking is only on client side! go watch the replay and it looks very legit Smile
27-Apr-16, 00:24
(24-Apr-16 04:09)Sion Wrote:  Just on a side note, the rcs being jittery and unlegit looking is only on client side! go watch the replay and it looks very legit Smile

I've always wondered about that. Does "only on clientside" include spectators?
27-Apr-16, 00:27
(27-Apr-16 00:24)Yannick123 Wrote:  
(24-Apr-16 04:09)Sion Wrote:  Just on a side note, the rcs being jittery and unlegit looking is only on client side! go watch the replay and it looks very legit Smile

its your screen only, so anyone watching through csgo does not see it, it's basically only on your screen
27-Apr-16, 14:48
(27-Apr-16 00:27)Division Wrote:  

its your screen only, so anyone watching through csgo does not see it, it's basically only on your screen

What does it look like to people that have died and are watching you? Just as if you're controlling your spray normally?
27-Apr-16, 14:59
(27-Apr-16 14:48)Yannick123 Wrote:  
(27-Apr-16 00:27)Division Wrote:  

What does it look like to people that have died and are watching you? Just as if you're controlling your spray normally?

yes only you and people physically standing behind you would be able to see it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)