Current time: 29-Apr-24, 00:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Browsing for a league cheat.
29-Mar-16, 22:33
Been cheating CS since the early days, on and off- when leagues had no solid anti-cheat.

Is there a list of the detected features on leagues/and what leagues?
Mainly curious about the RCS but the list would be my deciding point at the current time.
29-Mar-16, 22:35
With the amount of ac's out there it would probably be easier to list the anti cheats you are interested in cheating in Smile
29-Mar-16, 22:47 (This post was last modified: 29-Mar-16 22:48 by Wad.)
There's only a few formidable AC's out there for CS. Tongue
Every service claims to have an anti cheat, so like only the real ones...

FaceIt,ESEA,ESL.
Just curious if you have an UD features list for those leagues.

I know the general like, the typical misc settings won't work, tbot is 50/50% (if so delay and low fov possibly post burst).

That is why I am mainly curious about the RCS' league detection status.
(RCS isn't misc for every cheat so hence why asking)
I am GE/SMFC hovering, I have 10-13 RWS on ESEA clean. My main problem is my recoil control. Which out of a 50/50 scale is like 1-2%(V)/5-10%(H)
29-Mar-16, 22:51
Cheats that are undetected on ESEA are typically quite rare/expensive. Good luck finding one for cheap.
29-Mar-16, 22:54
Yeah with rcs i know for sure esea wont do with us
29-Mar-16, 22:55
(29-Mar-16 22:51)Bal31 Wrote:  Cheats that are undetected on ESEA are typically quite rare/expensive. Good luck finding one for cheap.

A lot are expensive, not all.
I only asked ESEA because the information in pre sales is not concrete.

You are not talking to somebody who is oblivious to everything. Quite experienced, ex-staff on multiple providers and CS provider sub for a long time.
30-Mar-16, 00:03
(29-Mar-16 22:55)boorazzle Wrote:  
(29-Mar-16 22:51)Bal31 Wrote:  Cheats that are undetected on ESEA are typically quite rare/expensive. Good luck finding one for cheap.

A lot are expensive, not all.
I only asked ESEA because the information in pre sales is not concrete.

You are not talking to somebody who is oblivious to everything. Quite experienced, ex-staff on multiple providers and CS provider sub for a long time.

I don't think you could use rcs on any of these anticheats, but with good settings you won't get banned on faceit with aimbot, trigger and soundesp (also there is a faceit aimbot incoming) and you should be safe on ESEA with soundesp and maybe triggerbot, but that's unknown. I don't know how it is with ESL, though.
30-Mar-16, 12:23
Faceit, Triggerbot will get you banned so recommended not to use, RCS is a big risk in Faceit aswell, ESEA triggerbot does not work since we have an incross triggerbot and they counterd it, ESEA soundESP only. ESL is unkown.
31-Mar-16, 03:51
Cause of ESL... i have been banned in ESL for unsing it after 2 matches!
12 pps. It was just a test there, i would not recommend to use the Hack there!

greetings

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)