Current time: 28-Apr-24, 21:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Going to be purchasing soon
02-Apr-16, 17:59
So I plan on purchasing today hopefully if not maybe tomorrow or next weekend, when I purchase what should be my next steps and as soon as I am accepted in what settings should I look for to look legit? I got overwatched on my main last time so Im looking at a private cheat so what settings would I download to look the most legit?
02-Apr-16, 18:27
(02-Apr-16 17:59)badda Wrote:  So I plan on purchasing today hopefully if not maybe tomorrow or next weekend, when I purchase what should be my next steps and as soon as I am accepted in what settings should I look for to look legit? I got overwatched on my main last time so Im looking at a private cheat so what settings would I download to look the most legit?

When you have been accepted you get access to so called private section where other users can share their settings and there are many settings that look legit so you should be able to find legit settings from there. just go after downloading now settings to play on community servers to see if they are good for you and then adjust them if you need.
02-Apr-16, 19:45
(02-Apr-16 18:27)mrjulma Wrote:  
(02-Apr-16 17:59)badda Wrote:  So I plan on purchasing today hopefully if not maybe tomorrow or next weekend, when I purchase what should be my next steps and as soon as I am accepted in what settings should I look for to look legit? I got overwatched on my main last time so Im looking at a private cheat so what settings would I download to look the most legit?

When you have been accepted you get access to so called private section where other users can share their settings and there are many settings that look legit so you should be able to find legit settings from there. just go after downloading now settings to play on community servers to see if they are good for you and then adjust them if you need.

chinese perfectly described we have support sub forum in private too should you encounter problems
02-Apr-16, 22:21
Thanks for the response :]

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)