Current time: 02-May-24, 01:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
esea
05-Apr-16, 11:26
Only want to know the status regarding esea since thats the only thing i would consider playing , last detection and how long has it been undetected and only sound esp can be used as far as i know?

thanks.
05-Apr-16, 11:38
Yes this is my question to you is because I can already works but there is no clear answer.

thanks.
05-Apr-16, 12:27
It's detected on esea and faceit as far as I know, I wouldn't take the risk, soundesp is undetected though.
05-Apr-16, 12:43
(05-Apr-16 12:27)Tigue Wrote:  It's detected on esea and faceit as far as I know, I wouldn't take the risk, soundesp is undetected though.

I dont get it lol your saying its detected on esea but sound esp is undetected so cheat is undetected according to your words since triggerbot doesnt work on esea i dont understand...
05-Apr-16, 12:57
Sound esp just makes a sound, it doesn't aim or fire for you. So therefore for the Anti-cheat to notice that it's much harder.
05-Apr-16, 16:44
would love if some mod would reply thanks so i know whats going on.
05-Apr-16, 16:54
Only use SoundESP on esea Smile
05-Apr-16, 18:03
(05-Apr-16 16:54)Division Wrote:  Only use SoundESP on esea Smile

when was the last detection on esea or sound esp was never detected yet ?
07-Apr-16, 12:26
don't use this cheat on esea i use just sound esp two days and i'M now 3 year esea ban great -.-'
07-Apr-16, 12:59
(07-Apr-16 12:26)wenny Wrote:  don't use this cheat on esea i use just sound esp two days and i'M now 3 year esea ban great -.-'

really lol? did you follow instructions for the usage etc?? so its detected good to hear so i wont be purchasing for nothing
07-Apr-16, 13:07
(07-Apr-16 12:26)wenny Wrote:  don't use this cheat on esea i use just sound esp two days and i'M now 3 year esea ban great -.-'

stop cry u need first turn on cheat only sound esp next install esea Kappa
07-Apr-16, 16:43
(07-Apr-16 12:59)justskills1 Wrote:  

really lol? did you follow instructions for the usage etc?? so its detected good to hear so i wont be purchasing for nothing

yes and i unistall go hexui intructions and after install esea ... i open inj...open steam....open esea client..... i play 10 match and now ban .... i don't have never 30 frag ... and now i'm banned thx hexui
07-Apr-16, 19:04
(07-Apr-16 16:43)wenny Wrote:  

yes and i unistall go hexui intructions and after install esea ... i open inj...open steam....open esea client..... i play 10 match and now ban .... i don't have never 30 frag ... and now i'm banned thx hexui

False, You have to inject the cheat before you install ESEA but that cant be done because ESEA requiers PC restart when installed, basiclly ESEA is use at own risk until Menalix does some test.
07-Apr-16, 19:54 (This post was last modified: 07-Apr-16 20:00 by wenny.)
(07-Apr-16 19:04)FiddeM Wrote:  

False, You have to inject the cheat before you install ESEA but that cant be done because ESEA requiers PC restart when installed, basiclly ESEA is use at own risk until Menalix does some test.

hey man i say unistall esea okay? i go heck instruction and after install esea ...esea final install restart again okay...i go open hack after open steam after open esea

but fear not surprised this program is too cheap compared to other esea undetected hack...just as long as you do not know for sure so you do not write it resolved that he would not notice ... they did everything the way it is described as shown in the video I did because I was not sure how this program several hours. What would be a reason to lie ? You 're not going to resolve the Suspensions will not give back the money I do not know that I have no reason not Anyway, I am not a large amount is involved .
07-Apr-16, 21:27
(07-Apr-16 19:54)wenny Wrote:  

hey man i say unistall esea okay? i go heck instruction and after install esea ...esea final install restart again okay...i go open hack after open steam after open esea

but fear not surprised this program is too cheap compared to other esea undetected hack...just as long as you do not know for sure so you do not write it resolved that he would not notice ... they did everything the way it is described as shown in the video I did because I was not sure how this program several hours. What would be a reason to lie ? You 're not going to resolve the Suspensions will not give back the money I do not know that I have no reason not Anyway, I am not a large amount is involved .

of course we will look into this Smile
07-Apr-16, 22:18
ok all I wanted to indicate that something is good is not shit out of hexuit . esea the client is very strong. I tried the program face it and mm it works very well to compete . Have a nice day. Peace Smile
08-Apr-16, 20:21
(07-Apr-16 19:54)wenny Wrote:  

You said, you injected Hexui, then installed ESEA and started ESEA, you never mentioned that you restarted PC again after installing ESEA, since thats what the ESEA client says you need to do to use it, and if you then inject the cheat after ESEA is already installed you have a big chance of getting banned.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)