Current time: 01-May-24, 20:12 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Some questions before buying
07-Apr-16, 17:18
Hello guys,

Just having a few questions before buying the product. I know faceit is undetected if you're using correct settings, but what about ESEA? Is it guaranteed that if you use only SoundESP you won't get caught by their anti-cheat?
I am interested in Faceit, ESEA, CEVO, ESL and Gfinity (i think Gfinity's new client uses CEVO's anticheat due to the fact their client looks identic to CEVO's one)
What about multi-core rendering being enabled in game? Do you guys support that too ?

Best Regards,
Darius.
07-Apr-16, 19:02
FaceIT Is undetected but you get banned real quick depending on the settings your using, will be a update soon tho wich will make aimbot more secure on faceit and UD. ESEA i would say that its unknown because of their update wich allowed them to monitor all of their users from the point of installation. CEVO UD, ESL Unkown aswell, If Gfinity is basiclly the same as CEVO it should be ud aswell.
08-Apr-16, 13:04
(07-Apr-16 19:02)FiddeM Wrote:  FaceIT Is undetected but you get banned real quick depending on the settings your using, will be a update soon tho wich will make aimbot more secure on faceit and UD. ESEA i would say that its unknown because of their update wich allowed them to monitor all of their users from the point of installation. CEVO UD, ESL Unkown aswell, If Gfinity is basiclly the same as CEVO it should be ud aswell.

Thank you for your reply. Also, does the cheat support multi-core rendering to be enabled in-game? I mean, the game won't crash if i have it enabled, right?
08-Apr-16, 13:17
(08-Apr-16 13:04)dragonftw241 Wrote:  
(07-Apr-16 19:02)FiddeM Wrote:  FaceIT Is undetected but you get banned real quick depending on the settings your using, will be a update soon tho wich will make aimbot more secure on faceit and UD. ESEA i would say that its unknown because of their update wich allowed them to monitor all of their users from the point of installation. CEVO UD, ESL Unkown aswell, If Gfinity is basiclly the same as CEVO it should be ud aswell.

Thank you for your reply. Also, does the cheat support multi-core rendering to be enabled in-game? I mean, the game won't crash if i have it enabled, right?

Yes and you won't crash Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)