Current time: 02-May-24, 01:05 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Skinchanger?
12-Apr-16, 08:43
Will you guys ever add a skinchanger to Hexui? Feel like it would be a really fun to use/cool feature to have. I'm sure alot of people could vouch, and for the people who dislike the idea they just don't have to use it?
12-Apr-16, 13:17 (This post was last modified: 12-Apr-16 16:22 by Division.)
Would require us to be internal which we are not, and it's not a feature that suits legit play very much Smile. So I highly doubt it. I might do a tutorial in programming(private section) at some point on how to do it

EDIT:
I AM STOOPID
12-Apr-16, 16:13
Division. You are wrong m8, you can code skin changer externally. However i have yet not seen a external skin changer with a knife changer, only skin changers with pistols and other guns.
12-Apr-16, 16:24
(12-Apr-16 16:13)MrClue Wrote:  Division. You are wrong m8, you can code skin changer externally. However i have yet not seen a external skin changer with a knife changer, only skin changers with pistols and other guns.

You're right about the first part I brainfarted, but the rest of the statement is still the main point.
12-Apr-16, 19:17
I know what you're saying but still think it would be cool to have, Anyways at least consider. Thanks
12-Apr-16, 22:07
Menalix said HeXui will never get graphical content IG like GUI's etc, I doubt he will add skin changer.
13-Apr-16, 04:15
So there is no way of me getting a Skin Changer with Hexui? or is there another way of me getting a skin changer on it?
13-Apr-16, 09:16
(13-Apr-16 04:15)10popo01 Wrote:  So there is no way of me getting a Skin Changer with Hexui? or is there another way of me getting a skin changer on it?

Unless... you ask Menalix for it and pay him to create you a skinchanger which I doubt he will due to lack of time.
13-Apr-16, 10:34
(13-Apr-16 04:15)10popo01 Wrote:  So there is no way of me getting a Skin Changer with Hexui? or is there another way of me getting a skin changer on it?

There's no way it will be a part of the cheat yes, but if someone decides to make release one you could get it
13-Apr-16, 13:26
skin changer is VAC ban or? is it save to use
13-Apr-16, 13:31
(13-Apr-16 13:26)maikel Wrote:  skin changer is VAC ban or? is it save to use

Depends on the coder Smile
15-Apr-16, 01:10
I don't really get why should people get Vac-Banned when only using a skin-changer. I mean it's not like it's giving us an advantage right, no aim assistance or anything.

ps. maybe it's becuz ppl play better with better skins xD
15-Apr-16, 10:00
(15-Apr-16 01:10)Mortar2K Wrote:  I don't really get why should people get Vac-Banned when only using a skin-changer. I mean it's not like it's giving us an advantage right, no aim assistance or anything.

ps. maybe it's becuz ppl play better with better skins xD

Because over 90% (as far as i remember) of the money steam make on csgo is skins

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)