Current time: 03-May-24, 22:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
I have some questions before i buy.
15-Apr-16, 23:07
Hello folks, I have some questions about Hexui before I buy it. I have to be sure that if I will get VAC banned or not. I don't care about OW but I care about VAC since OW is kinda my fault If it'll happen. I already have a hack which is not detectable but it has only WH and Trigger, I want to try aimbot and more. I would be appretiated if anyone help me for all these questions in my head. Also sorry for my grammer tho.

1- Am I gonna get VAC banned or not? (At least in 1 month?)
2- I searched a bit and saw that we need some settings to do with Hexui which is so hard to find out the best for you or the most legit idk. How can I find these settings or can anyone help me about these if I buy it.
3- Do I have to set some settings everytime I log into game or at the beggining of rounds or just once or smth? (I don't want to try to set it before every round or every match.)
4- Is it easy to hide? I mean my hack had one key to just stop hack and start it again, when I press that panic key no one could find out if he/she looks my screen near me.

Thanks for your help :rolleyes:
15-Apr-16, 23:19 (This post was last modified: 15-Apr-16 23:20 by Division.)
1. We can't predict the future as much as we would like to Smile Our customer standard has been UD for 363 days now.
2. We have a big settings sub forum where people post they premade settings, we also have a documentation so you can make your own in tutorial(both are the private section which will unlock while you are a member)
3. You can change your settings but they are saved once you save them so if you are happy with your current you dont need to open the file or anything.
4. Yes you can simply change a setting from 0 to 1 and you wont be able to see anything Smile

feel free to ask if you have any other questions Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)