Current time: 03-May-24, 22:01 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Question before I purchase
17-Apr-16, 04:00 (This post was last modified: 17-Apr-16 04:07 by cjay2300.)
Hi sorry for the hassle but new to the site.[/align]
Q1) How does it work when I order. Does it get sent to me email or what happens?
Q2) Is there tutorials/ help sections for doing all the config setting for the hacks?
Q3) Once I have completed all the config settings, how do I activate it in game etc
Thanks for the help!
17-Apr-16, 09:36
Hello and welcome to HexUi!

1) You get a membership and you unlock HexUi forums.
2) Yes there is plenty of tutorials but if you need help there is always people online to help you out.
3) You just start the cheat and you play.

Have a nice day if you have any further more question just PM me or post a reply down below.
18-Apr-16, 08:03
1. You purchase the cheat with the payment method you choose and after payment is complete you will be activated instantly depending on the payment method you choose, you get a PM in your inbox in the forums.

2. There is tutorial forum there you can read about everything you need to know settings based, but you can always ask the community or staff members for help in support section.

3. You change you settings in the webbased settings hit save and it will be automaticly loaded and your good to go.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)